Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

FAO NCISA

Here is what i posted after arriving home from the St Andrews Hall meeting. Hate to say it but i could see nothing happening the minute i left it...............

"to be honest I was disappointed by tonight. No structure, no agenda, no end result ideas (needs a committee mtg to move forward)a lot of points re raised....hence people leaving early.

Meeting should have been...

* why we are here
* public opinion debate
* votes on topics

*where we go from here
* wrap up

I arrived at the meeting very excited almost the same as a night match.

I arrived home trying to summarize to my friends and being puzzled. No real outcomes...no consequence to the club....

I will try to expand tomorrow as bloomin shattered! "

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Afternoon all.

A bit quiet aren''t we?

[/quote]

Maybe NCISA committee members who used to post on here regulary got fed up with all the flack/insults they got on here at the end of last season and have decided to conduct their business away from the pinkun site.

Well that would be a bit silly of them if they did Cityangel considering the amount of publicity they get from the pink''un.

Cusdp, I remember reading that post from you after the meeting.

I think at the moment we''ve got to see if yesterday was a f*****g big blip or the same problems of the previous 4 seasons before we call in the A team!

Is it the players? Is it Gunn''s lack of tactical knowledge? Is it the board? Or all the above? Sadly only time will tell on that front but the early signs don''t look very good!

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Well that would be a bit silly of them if they did Cityangel considering the amount of publicity they get from the pink''un. Cusdp, I remember reading that post from you after the meeting. I think at the moment we''ve got to see if yesterday was a f*****g big blip or the same problems of the previous 4 seasons before we call in the A team! Is it the players? Is it Gunn''s lack of tactical knowledge? Is it the board? Or all the above? Sadly only time will tell on that front but the early signs don''t look very good![/quote]

I think now is the time for studied action NOT dissapointed reaction.

But action never the less!

Next NCISA committee meeting is on 19th October. NCISA was represented at the Board''s meeting with fans'' groups last week which was well documented on here.

Personally (I''ve not been in touch with any NCISA colleagues since yesterday''s totally shocking embarrassment at CR) I agree with The Butler. Apart from the protest on the pitch, which had instant impact and national coverage, I think we need to present as united a front as possible if there is to be any action/protest.

NCISA will be holding their AGM in September. All members will be contacted shortly with details.

Hiya Daphne,

Will there be any kind of forum with the club after your AGM?

CA

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Well that would be a bit silly of them if they did Cityangel considering the amount of publicity they get from the pink''un. Cusdp, I remember reading that post from you after the meeting. I think at the moment we''ve got to see if yesterday was a f*****g big blip or the same problems of the previous 4 seasons before we call in the A team! Is it the players? Is it Gunn''s lack of tactical knowledge? Is it the board? Or all the above? Sadly only time will tell on that front but the early signs don''t look very good![/quote]

I think now is the time for studied action NOT dissapointed reaction.

But action never the less!

[/quote]

Butler, I believe this particular exam requires very little studying.

Well I would predict that the fans will take one more home hammering before we see protests similar to the Chase out days and NCISA wont need to do anything, it will just happen. 

That was hard to take yesterday, but I think most people (not me I have to say as I am a miserable git) thought Gunn had done a decent job in the summer, so it all came as a bit of a shock.

The only thing that will stop protests swelling in numbers is that we have too many JCC''s (Jonny come cardiffs) in our ranks these days who just dont care enough and will watch anything!

[quote user="Ren"]

The only thing that will stop protests swelling in numbers is that we have too many JCC''s (Jonny come cardiffs) in our ranks these days who just dont care enough and will watch anything!

[/quote]

Have to agree, just can''t believe how many Norwich fans are prepared to put up with that crap and the mess our club is in. If it was any other club they would now be making plans to boycott the next home game and protest outside instead in their hundreds.

Agree about protest CA. However I think most people are still too shellshocked to plan anything.

Next home game is nearly 2 weeks away - with 3 away before that. If yesterday''s form continues I''m sure there will be some sort of action!

Daphne stated that the next NCISA Committee meeting is 19th October.It is 19th August.Just a slip of the fingers.

Thanks Tilly - just shows how completely mind-blown I still am after Saturday''s game.

Yes, next Weds - 19 August.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

It was 3-1 really and we should have kept a clean sheet.  Pat Baldwin error.  Very annoying.

[/quote]One might suggest you''re not really helping Cam [:)]

Maybe if NCISA commitee members offered us something positive then we wouldnt give them flak/inults not that i agree with insults.

I attended the emergency meeting at St Andrews Hall and came out scratching my head thinking how i had just wasted a couple of hours of my life.

I didnt expect to hear "  IVE BEEN A SUPPORTER FOR 23 YEARS AND THIS IS THE WORST"

Come on lets get together and sort out the mess at N C F C we did it when Chase was here lets show our voices and be heard we are not happy.

Or shall we just let things go on until we do a Luton Town....

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]

Maybe if NCISA commitee members offered us something positive then we wouldnt give them flak/inults not that i agree with insults.

I attended the emergency meeting at St Andrews Hall and came out scratching my head thinking how i had just wasted a couple of hours of my life.

I didnt expect to hear "  IVE BEEN A SUPPORTER FOR 23 YEARS AND THIS IS THE WORST"

Come on lets get together and sort out the mess at N C F C we did it when Chase was here lets show our voices and be heard we are not happy.

Or shall we just let things go on until we do a Luton Town....

[/quote]

What do you suggest that NCISA do then Jake?