Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Gunn just on SSN live

Said basically that he watched the full 90 minutes with the squad today without any commentary and talked to certain individuals about the match.He also said he has the full backing of the board and delia gave him a hug after the match and she was disappointed but remains upbeat for the rest of the season.Was quite a long interview but man that presenter was ass licking!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Said basically that he watched the full 90 minutes with the squad today without any commentary and talked to certain individuals about the match.He also said he has the full backing of the board and delia gave him a hug after the match and she was disappointed but remains upbeat for the rest of the season.Was quite a long interview but man that presenter was ass licking![/quote]any links?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Said basically that he watched the full 90 minutes with the squad today without any commentary and talked to certain individuals about the match.He also said he has the full backing of the board and delia gave him a hug after the match and she was disappointed but remains upbeat for the rest of the season.Was quite a long interview but man that presenter was ass licking![/quote]any links?[/quote]It was on live phone in on sky sports news, not the internet

Oh great, like when Delia ''just wanted to give Worthy a big hug'' after the 6-0 demolition at Fulham?

Wtf is wrong with this club.

Was also asked if he would be buying anymore players, he said no, said SAF and others had texted him for support. Would be speaking to more players during the week and seeking a reaction. Etc etc.

I will probably get slated here and maybe I should, but I thought that he has done well in coming out and doing interviews and trying to explain what happened, he should do it I suppose.

Now Mr Gunn, SORT THE BLOODY TEAM OUT............

Well him, along with the whole team especially Theo, must be suffering seriously low confidence. Im sure she did it to comfort him. Thats like if Someones mother dies, people start having a go at them. Well kinda lol

What more can the man do? Whether he was the correct choice for manager to begin with, is highly questionable, but at least....at least he is giving it his all. He isn''t losing the players trust (Roeder) and he isn''t blaming the fans (Grant). It just seems we can''t be nice and we can''t be nasty.

One, it should not have happened, but why the hel did Gunn say it on SSN? God knows, fools again.

If I heard right, he said that he spoke at length with the CE, I imagine that he would have had sturn words.

[quote user="Largey"]What more can the man do? Whether he was the correct choice for manager to begin with, is highly questionable, but at least....at least he is giving it his all. He isn''t losing the players trust (Roeder) and he isn''t blaming the fans (Grant). It just seems we can''t be nice and we can''t be nasty.[/quote]He would be doing well to lose the players,most of them out there yesterday would struggle to get a game for cromer,i expect they can''t believe their luck getting a game

[quote user="Largey"]What more can the man do? Whether he was the correct choice for manager to begin with, is highly questionable, but at least....at least he is giving it his all. He isn''t losing the players trust (Roeder) and he isn''t blaming the fans (Grant). It just seems we can''t be nice and we can''t be nasty.[/quote]

He may not have lost the players but hes definitely lost the plot. As for the interviews-i heard him on Talksport this morning, a lot of crap about bad luck all in one game & the old pals act with Micky Quinn. Has anyone asked him yet why he didn''t substitue the keeper, make 3 changes at half time etc? No. He''s getting off all too easily.

A big hug. Jesus. no wonder this club is a laughing stock. What next? A book at bedtime?

I''m not arguing with your point made about half-time substitutions, but what good would it have done to the team is Gunny had taken Theo off at half time.

We would have been 5-0 down, with a new GK in goal, who would have to try and play with a shocking back 4. Theo would be sitting in the dressing room thinking what has he just been a part of. Hopefully, Theo told Gunny he wanted to make amends and go out the second half, and i''m sure Gunny knew all to well he wouldn''t have wanted to be taken off, knowing the fans would never want to see you again.

Can''t say Theo did anything wrong the second half (that I can remember). But pulling him off would be sending the wrong messages and showing you''ve lost faith in your number 1 goalkeeper, one half into the new season. He needed that second half to get used to his defence.........and that could take some time.

He was asked What went wronge, his answer was "Well I don''t know, perhaps it was just a blip", says it all, he don''t have a bloody clue, and we will see this shower back on the pitch on Tuesday  

Well I just don''t know what to say, except Delia and Bryan deserve each other. The fans, the city and the (once) proud heritage of our beloved club certainly do not.

The more I think about it, the more I want to do the same as the Season Ticket Two. At least then I would be spared any more of this fiasco.

When oh when will those with the ability to change things, ie Delia and Michael see the light? What more harm do they have to inflict on our football club. Sorry, I correct myself, this is no longer a football club, it''s a joke. Can they not see that allowing Bryan Gunn and his team any more options/chances is suicide? How can they think he''s the man to rebuild? They certainly are not - little by little the Delia regime has all but destroyed a once proud club. Look at us, we are national news because of a disastrous plummeting down the football ladder. A 7-1 loss at home and the result. A hug from Delia! Surely it could only happen here. As if Charlton wasn''t enough. Two relegations Delia, how many more would you like to preside over?

I thought yesterday was bad, but this news is even worse. I don''t doubt the OP''s words, and believe him. I just can''t face turning on SSN as I would fear for the health of my TV.

Just how low do we have to sink before this woman and her hangers on stop, admit defeat and walk away? What do we do , the fans who have seen through all of this, what on earth do we have to do to stop this farce, this destruction of our club?

I have never, and I repeat never been closer to walking away from the club than I am tonight. When I think of the great games I have seen and the fine wonderful people I have met through supporting Norwich City, the thought of Delia giving Bryan Gunn another minute in charge makes my blood boil. To think we, the fans continue to allow her to continue - I just don''t have the words.

I am struggling to remain calm. I really am. But this absolute farce would test the patience of a saint. Fellow city fans, just where do we go from here?

The more I think about it, the more I want to do the same as the Season Ticket Two. At least then I would be spared any more of this fiasco.

Why don''t you send your ticket back.

[quote]Fellow city fans, just where do we go from here?[/quote]If the results continue, I think you''ll have to be looking at boycotting matches.  The lack of support at the Charlton home FA Cup match last season seemed to have a real impact on the removal of Roeder.

Largey...just because he gives his all doesn''t mean he is the right man for the job.

I''d give it my best as thousands of others would too, does that mean we are right for the job too...?Afraid not!!

The mentality of this club is down to Delia and it still stinks of ''little old Narwich'' who gives out hugs after our biggest humilating defeat at Carrow road.

Priceless!!

Great post Gazza.

Like you I have made many friends supporting our team over the years home and away but I am at the end of my tether.

Things are so bad that it is worth the risk of doing something, anything, to shock the majority shareholders because I feel I have nothing to lose anymore.

If come Wycombe there is no MAJOR improvement I will invade the pitch from the Upper Barclay by parachute.

It probably wont come to that because I simply can''t put up with this any longer and will stay away until the Stow 2 are pushed out

Gunn just go before I lose what little respect I have left for you. What''s more, take Jon Otsemobor with you, he typifies everything that is wrong with this club at the moment. Lazy, talentless and absent when the going gets remotely tough. You were a club legend, now you''re just a complete embarrassment.

[quote user="Largey"]

Can''t say Theo did anything wrong the second half (that I can remember). But pulling him off would be sending the wrong messages and showing you''ve lost faith in your number 1 goalkeeper, one half into the new season. He needed that second half to get used to his defence.........and that could take some time.

[/quote]

coming out for the 7th was a huge mistake... he left the goal gaping.

jas :)

What more can the man do? Whether he was the correct choice for manager to begin with, is highly questionable, but at least....at least he is giving it his all. He isn''t losing the players trust (Roeder) and he isn''t blaming the fans (Grant). It just seems we can''t be nice and we can''t be nasty.

well said. That''s exactly it.

Deli gave him a Hug??? If i mess up at work really really badly does my boss do this???? Errrr no!!

He should be told by his bosses he has a handful of games left in charge if not he will be removed from his position......see if that gets a reaction.

As for the players, it just grates on me they get paid so much money for what is essentially a simple sport yet they cant even do that. This is a job where you train for most of the week to perform for around 90 minutes once a week.

Why is that so hard????!!!

If they cant do that maybe they are in the wrong job, or maybe the modern footballer has life to easy and comfortable getting paid lots for what ever performance in what is a results based business at the end of the day.

Delia turned up, suitably dressed in black — the colour of the new away kit — and sat peering from the director''s view. Another 25,216 supporters joined her. She didn''t say: ''Come on, Let''s be having you,'' but the majority shareholder might have offered some alternative wake-up words with the back four and a new goalkeeper, who played like they''d been at her cooking wine.

This nightmare in Norfolk for anyone not supporting a rampant Colchester was witnessed by a bumper crowd (2,000 more than went to West Brom v Newcastle), who turned up trying to forgive their club for taking them into the third tier of English football for the first time in half a century, but ended up suffering the club''s worst home defeat in their 107-year history