Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

And still we await a public apology!

Not content with increasing club net debt to in excess of £20m, & relegating us to the 3rd tier of english football for first time in 60 years, the city now suffers the shame & humiliation of a worst ever home defeat - not to Bayern, Inter, Man. Utd or Liverpool, but to Colchester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Smith & her Chairman have a shred of decency, they will make a public apology. Having ''rewarded'' Gunn with the permanent post of first team manager, they illustated once again their total incompetance at running a football club.

''Chase-out'' style demonstrations are now a necessity if our club is to be saved for recovery.

Very few people came out of the debacle yesterday with any credit, & those included the 2 fans who tried to attack Gunn. The only mistake they made was that the victims of their actions should have also included Smith & Jones.

The club is nothing short of a laughing stock.

Let''s be hearing from you then Smith!

Completely agree DO. Like Holloway said last night on FL show... Most important people at a FC  FANS and PLAYERS...

Agree with you 100 per cent. For the future of the club she must be forced to sell at a realistic price. I really am worried now about just how far we could fall.

I''d be very surprised if there was a public apology. more likely to get inane drivel along the lines of wonderful fans, bleed yellow & green, prudence & ambition, money men are ruining football, lets be having you etc etc. Smith has turned this club into a laughing stock & it shows no signe of slowing down the decline. If anything the rot is becoming more & more rapid

I was talking to the female steward at the protest yesterday and she said to herself she thought Delia had already left long before the end of the game.

She''s as gutless as our team is at the moment.

I agree with getting Delia out. I dont think there is any need to take a pop at the new Chairman. After all Gunn was appointed before he was here.

The whole thing just stinks of stupidity from the moment we got relegated . For me one of the most important things that should of been sold to investors in the summer that they could of chosen a manager that they wanted, but no. Delia appoints Gunn, of all the Norwich fans i know only my Grandad wanted to give him the job and he''s 86 and blind! She a useless cook who now resorts to making everything out of tins now a days and even worse at running a football club!

WELL SAID ''DELIA OUT''

Spot on!

Just look at what she has reduced the club to.

Her tenure will go down in the history books as one of ultimate failure, reducing us to a laughing stock - struggling in the lower leagues & saddled with a high level of debt.

SMITH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She must now - for the fans & future of our club - sell her majority holding to the highest bidder, and never set foot inside Carrow Rd again.

The only time the pissed up old hag comes out in public is new manager and promotion. She certainly ain''t gonna stick her hear out of the trenches following the worst day in the club''s history.

Oh, and when she gets wankered on sherry at half-time.