Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

Neil Warnock

I like Warnocks honesty. I''d loved to have seen him as Norwich manager, but Delia turned him down. Why on earth would Lee want to come here now? We''re a league lower, have a worse team, run by a ''manager'' with no experience whatsover apart from corporate cheese and biscuits activities and backed by a board who are completely clueless.

This is Norwich City - a very very poor club. Just because we have good support, doesn''t mean we''re actually any good. We aren''t and haven''t been for some time.

[quote user="komakino"]I like Warnocks honesty. I''d loved to have seen him as Norwich manager, but Delia turned him down. Why on earth would Lee want to come here now? We''re a league lower, have a worse team, run by a ''manager'' with no experience whatsover apart from corporate cheese and biscuits activities and backed by a board who are completely clueless. This is Norwich City - a very very poor club. Just because we have good support, doesn''t mean we''re actually any good. We aren''t and haven''t been for some time.[/quote]

Because it''s still the same Norwich City he was crying his eyes out to join during the summer...

The job is no different to the one he has now but the location is much closer to his home and he wants to spend more time with his family.

[quote user="komakino"]I like Warnocks honesty. I''d loved to have seen him as Norwich manager, but Delia turned him down. Why on earth would Lee want to come here now? We''re a league lower, have a worse team, run by a ''manager'' with no experience whatsover apart from corporate cheese and biscuits activities and backed by a board who are completely clueless.

This is Norwich City - a very very poor club. Just because we have good support, doesn''t mean we''re actually any good. We aren''t and haven''t been for some time.[/quote]

i agree....theres only so much you can defend the indefenceable. We are crap and the whole country knows it