Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Jens Bertel Askou?

Why was he not playing or even a sub on saturday?I''d have played him in front of Nelson even without the benefit of hindsight. Askou and Spillane should start on tuesday but we all know neither of them will... It''ll most likely be the same team, wont it stubborn mr gunn [:@]

I think Gunn will make changes, but will be the bulk of the same team.  I can see Askou and Spillane coming into the defence and Hughes in midfield.

I agree but i think we need a replacement for Otsemobor, and Spillane is the only player that can play at RB, i think we need three Spillane''s, 1 at RB, 1 at CB and 1 at CM

Personally speaking, I reckon he didn''t play was because he went of to Denmark for a week and maybe a few days behind the rest, although, I suspect it wouldn''t have showed as much as Doc and Nelson.

I would give him a good run, but we have to be cautious and not expect too much of him, this is his 1st stint in English football.

Does anyone know if he has any pace at all?

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]i think it was the international clearance! its still ongoing i think![/quote]Clearance was sorted out on thursday

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]i think it was the international clearance! its still ongoing i think![/quote]Clearance was sorted out on thursday[/quote]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1746596,00.html

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]i think it was the international clearance! its still ongoing i think![/quote]Clearance was sorted out on thursday
[/quote]

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1746596,00.html
[/quote]

my bad i thought thats why he wasn''t there!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Personally speaking, I reckon he didn''t play was because he went of to Denmark for a week and maybe a few days behind the rest, although, I suspect it wouldn''t have showed as much as Doc and Nelson.

I would give him a good run, but we have to be cautious and not expect too much of him, this is his 1st stint in English football.

Does anyone know if he has any pace at all?

[/quote]no usain bolt but quicker than nelson and doc.

gunn will make changes,got to,ive never seen football played tht bad 12 signing 6 in the team on sats who of them played well as wht i saw whaley was the best of them but really they were all bad ,worst for me was tudur jones