Sign in to follow this  
Ian James

Stick Your Hoolihan Up Your Harris

Wes Hoolihan thought that it would be a good idea to stick his middle finger up at a dozen or so fans as he left the ground last night. Then he joined a queue of traffic and about 10 of them tried to turn his car over. After the way he played I cant believe he has the cheek to stick his finger up at the fans. Disgraceful behaviour.

Hoolahan was probably our best player yesterday, the only one who actually looked like he was a professional footballer,

[quote user="Big Bob"]Hoolahan was probably our best player yesterday, the only one who actually looked like he was a professional footballer,[/quote]

Agree. Well done everyone who was there. You have almost lost all chance we had of keeping our best player.

[quote user="Ian James"]Wes Hoolihan thought that it would be a good idea to stick his middle finger up at a dozen or so fans as he left the ground last night. Then he joined a queue of traffic and about 10 of them tried to turn his car over. After the way he played I cant believe he has the cheek to stick his finger up at the fans. Disgraceful behaviour.[/quote]Is there any evidence he stuck his finger up at 10 people, or is it just hearsay?

Also, if you are going to use Cockney Rhyming Slang, get it right.  It''s Aris not Harris, as in Aris > Aristotle > Bottle > Bottle & Glass > A*se

Surely ian, the guy who made this post was one of them, because how else would he know about it.

Also if it is true, why would our fans do that to the players when that isnt really going to make them want to stay here?

Im thinking this is bullsh** made up by some random mug, for a start he cant spell Hoolahan, not Hoolihan. You dont even pronounce it Hoolihan lol

Let''s get this right he did not stick his finger up to a dozen fans but to a dozen idiots who do not understand what supporting your football team means and they should be put up against a wall along with the two who ran on the pitch and shot. It is about time that those who leave early, critisise Norwich at every opportunity and have unrealisstic expectations go and find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. As I have said on other replies and on my signature people should look up the defintion of a Supporter; that is if they can read.I would rather have 20000 true supporters every week rather then another 5000 who think that because they had paid their money and watched Norwich for a short period of time have the right to boo our own players and have negative attitudes all the time. Yes it may be the lowest point but we are not a premiership or championship team any more we are a division one team who has lost their first home game of the season and the team need true supporters behind them

Er? We lost 7-1 at home after getting constantly worse every season since 2004 to the point where we get thrashed comprehensively in our first game in the third tier since 1960, and you have the nerve to have a go at the fans? Tosser.

[quote user="Norwich"]Unfortunately I have heard this from several people, and am starting to think it may be true. [:''(][/quote]It''s the classic message board myth.  Mr A makes something up, then tells it to Mr B and Mr C.  Mr A, B & C all tell D seperately.  D says it must be true, I''ve heard if from several people.  My question is, is there any more evidence than hearsay? 

Im sorry, I havent had a go at the true fans, I have had a go at the idiots who call themselves fans.

[quote user="Jamie D"]Let''s get this right he did not stick his finger up to a dozen fans but to a dozen idiots who do not understand what supporting your football team means and they should be put up against a wall along with the two who ran on the pitch and shot. It is about time that those who leave early, critisise Norwich at every opportunity and have unrealisstic expectations go and find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. As I have said on other replies and on my signature people should look up the defintion of a Supporter; that is if they can read.
I would rather have 20000 true supporters every week rather then another 5000 who think that because they had paid their money and watched Norwich for a short period of time have the right to boo our own players and have negative attitudes all the time. Yes it may be the lowest point but we are not a premiership or championship team any more we are a division one team who has lost their first home game of the season and the team need true supporters behind them
[/quote]

I agree with most of that mate, however if the team is doing badly (like last season) i do think the supporters need to tell the manager/board their views. I do agree that there are many who criticise Norwich at every opportunity, and add that some of the "supporters" may have even wished we lost yesterday.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Norwich"]Unfortunately I have heard this from several people, and am starting to think it may be true. [:''(][/quote]It''s the classic message board myth.  Mr A makes something up, then tells it to Mr B and Mr C.  Mr A, B & C all tell D seperately.  D says it must be true, I''ve heard if from several people.  My question is, is there any more evidence than hearsay? [/quote]

I sure hope you are right.

[quote user="Jamie D"]Let''s get this right he did not stick his finger up to a dozen fans but to a dozen idiots who do not understand what supporting your football team means and they should be put up against a wall along with the two who ran on the pitch and shot. It is about time that those who leave early, critisise Norwich at every opportunity and have unrealisstic expectations go and find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. As I have said on other replies and on my signature people should look up the defintion of a Supporter; that is if they can read.
I would rather have 20000 true supporters every week rather then another 5000 who think that because they had paid their money and watched Norwich for a short period of time have the right to boo our own players and have negative attitudes all the time. Yes it may be the lowest point but we are not a premiership or championship team any more we are a division one team who has lost their first home game of the season and the team need true supporters behind them
[/quote]

I agree with none of that. Just because you get angry when you are losing 7-1, does not mean you are not a suporter. I''ve never been more angry than I was yesterday in my whole time supporting Norwich. Supporters have a right to vent their frustration.

utter bull hang! anyone who belives it has no fears...

if its true then im going to score the winner on tuesday night

jas :)

[quote user="glove1"]i dont think anything a fan does after watching his team lose 7-1 would be frowned upon. i reckon the samaritans took lots of calls last night!!![/quote]Ridiculous! Some perspective please.

Whatever, I wouldn''t blame Hooly if he wants out.

In all the friendlies he''s played in, Gunn has played him in his most influential position in the centre with a free roll and then come Saturday he''s played on the wing.

You can imagine the Col U coaching staff, having warned their players that ''Hooly makes Norwich tick'' to see him playing wide left. No sweat then, just push him wide and you''ll reduce his effectiveness.

Gunn you are a joke and if Hooly leaves it will be because of you and not those brainless idiots attacking his car.

[quote user="Romantic"]Great! Geniuses. Now our finest player feels intimidated and hated. Cheerio to him then.[/quote]

Good, sell Hoolahan and sign Adomah...........Stop press! Don''t let Fester buy anyone!We really need a good manager.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Whatever, I wouldn''t blame Hooly if he wants out.

In all the friendlies he''s played in, Gunn has played him in his most influential position in the centre with a free roll and then come Saturday he''s played on the wing.

You can imagine the Col U coaching staff, having warned their players that ''Hooly makes Norwich tick'' to see him playing wide left. No sweat then, just push him wide and you''ll reduce his effectiveness.

Gunn you are a joke and if Hooly leaves it will be because of you and not those brainless idiots attacking his car.[/quote]

I''d like to say that I was surprised by Fester''s decision there, but I''m afraid it was fully expected in this small corner of the planet.The same as the awful decision to not only keep Doherty, but to go ahead and actually make him captain was also expected.

Agreed Shyster. Don''t get me started on the Doc. if anyone wants to know if Gunn will make a good manager (cry), the Doc decision tells it all.

Get both of em out of our club and the Stow2 asap please.

i thank you