Sign in to follow this  
jacks ncfc

tudur jones and gill

played really bad especially tudur jones his passing tackling  were poor,centre mid is were half of the goals come from,rusty is a norwich player still and has said he will still give 100p every game,tomi adeyemi came on showed he deserved to play.hughes why wnt he in the team or bench  three players tht deserve to be in front of gill and tudur jones and would make our mid so much better and is whenc i think we lacked on saturday

I think we will see a different two in CM tomorrow night.  Hughes has not come here to warm the bench - the guy was playing in the Scot Prem last season, not the Swansea reserves or Exeter.

OTJ will be ok, especially when Hughes is up to speed to play alongside him. Gill looks a bench player, Adeyemi has got more going for him.

Everyone had a stinker, so saying OTJ was rubish is a pointless thing to post.Gill and OTJ are both holding midfielders, so it was the same issue as all last season. With Hughes unfit and Adeymi 17, I can see why Gunn put them in though.   Our first choice midfield is probable a fit Hughes and OTJ.

I think the team performance as a whole was shocking, and if anything Tudur Jones was one of the better players. Definately better than Gill, who unfortunately, looks like a non-league footballer.
I agree with your comment about Adeyemi - he put his case forward to start really well. Depending on how well our strikers gel, I could easily see Gunn going for a 4-1-4-1 formation. OTJ holding mid, with Hughes and Adeyemi in CM. Then again, that would be the logical choice so he probably won''t go for that...