Sign in to follow this  
Hackneys Carriage

We'll Never Play You Again

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Ahhhhhh thought I could smell chav.......

[/quote]

Says the poster from Dereham [;)]

[/quote]

Not Dereham actually [:P]

Born in Bethnal Green, brought up from 1 year old in Kent, Sevenoaks, lived next door virtually to Gloria Hunniford, hardly chav material lol

I would of rather put that many goals past the crap up the A12.

I was amazed as to how friendly your fans were to us even after the game. Hopefully something is sorted out there soon.

Amazing support even in times like this

please the term chav is racicst i thought city fans above that. THE ROOT OF CHAV IS CHAVAL MEANING YOUNG BOY FROM THE SPANISH TRAVELLER COMMUNITY

Oooh, so what WAY should''ve said was ''Gyppo''...

I''m kidding, i''m kidding...

[quote user="loz h"]please the term chav is racicst i thought city fans above that. THE ROOT OF CHAV IS CHAVAL MEANING YOUNG BOY FROM THE SPANISH TRAVELLER COMMUNITY[/quote]Or alternatively it is an abbreviation of "Cheltenham Average"...

[quote user="loz h"]please the term chav is racicst i thought city fans above that. THE ROOT OF CHAV IS CHAVAL MEANING YOUNG BOY FROM THE SPANISH TRAVELLER COMMUNITY[/quote]

Doesn''t stop people saying Gyppo or pikey, so do behave.  Or would you like me to say that in Spanish?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="loz h"]please the term chav is racicst i thought city fans above that. THE ROOT OF CHAV IS CHAVAL MEANING YOUNG BOY FROM THE SPANISH TRAVELLER COMMUNITY[/quote]

Doesn''t stop people saying Gyppo or pikey, so do behave.  Or would you like me to say that in Spanish?

[/quote]si por favore gillipolla

[quote user="loz h"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]si por favore gillipolla[/quote]

su español es casi tan malo como su deletreo [:S]