Sign in to follow this  
Here We Go

Disgusting

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]I am appalled at how the fans treated the team yesterday, i was ashamed of us. You wonder why we went to total pot, maybe its because we started getting on the players backs at 12 minutes. Yes we were two-nill down but had 78 minutes left we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left. But what did we do started booing and abusing are own players, while two complete idiots ran on the pitch, hope they are totally banned from Norwich city for life. At half time shouting at are keeper not to come back, and to ***k off was not needed. According to some fans we are the best fans in britain, but iam afraid were not, if we were we would of got behind the team and cheered them on, then maybe we would of seen something, this boo boy stuff and shouting abuse at the players is not what we need. On The Ball City[/quote]

you probaly not at the game because if you were their you would understand

The fans pay their hard earned cash and we get laughed at by some small team who beat us 7-1

Don''t give that bull about cheering on those useless ****** when they looked like they didn''t care.

I''m appalled at how the team treated the fans...... surely there can be no excuses, even if the big nasty men in the crowd were hurting their feelings....

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]the booing and shouting at the keeper were in the n&p end at about 12 minutes they started shouting at him saying he was rubbish.[/quote]

Well they weren''t wrong were they?  He was the most rubbish keeper I have ever witnessed in a Norwich City shirt.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]I am appalled at how the fans treated the team yesterday, i was ashamed of us. You wonder why we went to total pot, maybe its because we started getting on the players backs at 12 minutes. Yes we were two-nill down but had 78 minutes left we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left. But what did we do started booing and abusing are own players, while two complete idiots ran on the pitch, hope they are totally banned from Norwich city for life. At half time shouting at are keeper not to come back, and to ***k off was not needed. According to some fans we are the best fans in britain, but iam afraid were not, if we were we would of got behind the team and cheered them on, then maybe we would of seen something, this boo boy stuff and shouting abuse at the players is not what we need. On The Ball City[/quote]

I''m personally sickened to how the players treated us, treated us to the worst loss in NCFC history, treated us to an abject display of football (if you can indeed call it that), treated us to humiliation.

It''s fans like you who make my blood boil, get your head out of your backside and smell the coffee.

I won''t say he is the worst goalkeeper I have seen, but it was certainly the worst performance I have witnessed. It''s a catch 22 question, booing the keeper won''t help him one bit, but then again he deserved some of the flak. I sit near the goal in D block and I didn''t boo him as I don''t boo my own players, I may call them a twat or whatever, but don''t boo.

Not funny.

Nice one mate give ya self a little pat on the back! Its fans like you who have sat back and let this happen, it''s not the fact the crowd booed the players its the way we gave away goals! same cr@p same excuse from fans like you!

As for the 2 who got on the pitch, good on them just wish i would  have joined them! If we don''t stand up now, this will continue!!! Quicker Delia and Gunn leave the quicker we can start building this club back to where it should be!

Are you for real?

So you think being a national joke is acceptable do you. If you did not boo at half time you would have been the only one in the whole bloody ground who didn''t (away supporters excluded!)

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Are you for real?

So you think being a national joke is acceptable do you. If you did not boo at half time you would have been the only one in the whole bloody ground who didn''t (away supporters excluded!)

[/quote]

good point i would ask the question why wasnt he booing at half time? Gets first prize for the happy clapper award!

Ah! Sorry I''m a bit thick. I see what that you were only joking ''Hucks NO Legend''. Irony is lost on me you see.

If one looks closely we can see that your prose, grammar and incorrect use of caps was, of course, to compound your efforts to show that you are one of the famous Delia doff cappers.

Marvellous, just bloody marvellous.

Now get back to playing for your Sunday team. With your fountain of knowledge, your team will simply be a stunning success.

The two who ran onto the pitch should accept a fine but if the club had any class they would ensure they are not banned. As for your suggestion they should be banned for life. What a stinking pious attitude to take.

You could make me really smile and ban yourself from The Carra for life.

not once have i said that i was happy with the result on saturday, i was just saying that we didnt need to get on the teams back.

And i wasnt booing at half time as i wont boo my own team, when the players step on the pitch i will support them one hundred percent.

I want to see a new direction in the board room, but booing and having a go about the players on the pitch wont get rid of delia any quicker.

And i wont be banning myself form carrow road, as i will support my team through the good and the bad times, and will support the team no matter what.

I also have never said that i am a fountain of knowledge in the football world. And i sunday league team might do well, we will see when the season kicks off

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Ah! Sorry I''m a bit thick. I see what that you were only joking ''Hucks NO Legend''. Irony is lost on me you see. If one looks closely we can see that your prose, grammar and incorrect use of caps was, of course, to compound your efforts to show that you are one of the famous Delia doff cappers. Marvellous, just bloody marvellous. Now get back to playing for your Sunday team. With your fountain of knowledge, your team will simply be a stunning success. The two who ran onto the pitch should accept a fine but if the club had any class they would ensure they are not banned. As for your suggestion they should be banned for life. What a stinking pious attitude to take. You could make me really smile and ban yourself from The Carra for life.[/quote]

On reflection this bloke (or woman) must surely be a troll, nobody in their right mind could come out with utter dross and garbage that this turkey has been regurgitating?

[quote user="Bury Green"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Ah! Sorry I''m a bit thick. I see what that you were only joking ''Hucks NO Legend''. Irony is lost on me you see. If one looks closely we can see that your prose, grammar and incorrect use of caps was, of course, to compound your efforts to show that you are one of the famous Delia doff cappers. Marvellous, just bloody marvellous. Now get back to playing for your Sunday team. With your fountain of knowledge, your team will simply be a stunning success. The two who ran onto the pitch should accept a fine but if the club had any class they would ensure they are not banned. As for your suggestion they should be banned for life. What a stinking pious attitude to take. You could make me really smile and ban yourself from The Carra for life.[/quote]

On reflection this bloke (or woman) must surely be a troll, nobody in their right mind could come out with utter dross and garbage that this turkey has been regurgitating?

[/quote]

Classic stuff

This whole thread is a cracker  [<:o)] ........almost makes Saturday''s result seem a dim & distant memory already

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]...we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left. [/quote]

And which left winger was single-handedly responsible for that fight back?

If you are going to troll, at least make an effort.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]...we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left. [/quote]

And which left winger was single-handedly responsible for that fight back?

If you are going to troll, at least make an effort.

[/quote]

lol well said [Y]

i think it was the fans that started the were going to win 5-4 chants, which lifeted the players spirits and pushed them on to a great feat.

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]I''ll support my club through thick and thin IF i feel that the players are putting in the effort and showing the desire to play for this team. What I witnessed on Saturday was perhaps the most disgraceful 90 minutes of football that has ever been served up at Carrow Road and when that happens I intend to let the players know. The idea that the players deserve some kind of unwavering support is about as naive as Bryan Gunns tactics. The sooner that more people realise this the sooner we might mend this knackered old football club[/quote]

Here, here. At what stage do we complain? Doing badly in the mid 90''s in the prem, or getting relegated from there, or being uncompetitive for most of the following decade in the 2nd tier, or getting relegated from there, or maybe recieving our worst trouncing ever to f*cking Colchester in the 3rd tier?!! How far do we have to fall before we have the right to complain?

25,000 fans paid £20-30 to watch that ..!!

natural human respone is to get angry when you have just wasted so much money .

i would have rather sat in the pub or took my daughter out for the day..

fair enough if we lost .but we did not just lose we looked pathetic all over the pitch .

complain after the match, not during a match, for those 90 minutes we should of been behind the team. at full time we should of vented the wrath at them, during matches we should try and lift them.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]complain after the match, not during a match, for those 90 minutes we should of been behind the team. at full time we should of vented the wrath at them, during matches we should try and lift them.[/quote]

If they can''t lift themselves there is something very wrong, they are paid a small fortune, compared to the ordinary man for playing football, a chance to do something almost every young lad dreams of, in front of over 24,000 fans.

If they can''t get themselves up for the want and will to win then they may as well sod off and take up knitting.

and do you think the was any chance of lifting the keeper ...?? .

any fans any-where would have acted the same .

the players are payed good money to play professional football and take the rough with the smooth .

the crowd are not blame from what i saw saturday afternoon ..

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]complain after the match, not during a match, for those 90 minutes we should of been behind the team. at full time we should of vented the wrath at them, during matches we should try and lift them.[/quote]

they are worth every penny of there 2 or 3 grand a week!

you really are a tulip!

[quote user="CID"][quote user="Bury Green"]

[/quote]

Classic stuff

This whole thread is a cracker  [<:o)] ........almost makes Saturday''s result seem a dim & distant memory already

[/quote]

Curiously though this particular breed of Troll does’nt seem to want to bite, it just keeps bleating out the same old delusional ‘Happy Clappy’ mantra, shall we feed it something else?

So then HNL repeat after me

“Clap clap clap, scarf scarf scarf, Delia, Delia, Delia, clap, clap ,clap, scarfy clap, scarfy clap, scarfy clap, support the team, clap, clap, clap, huraaahhhh”

Tell you what though, I bet those novelty flags and inflatable things are hung above his (or her ) bed at night right next to the signed photo of the female half of the calamitous double act!