Sign in to follow this  
Here We Go

Disgusting

I am appalled at how the fans treated the team yesterday, i was ashamed of us. You wonder why we went to total pot, maybe its because we started getting on the players backs at 12 minutes.

Yes we were two-nill down but had 78 minutes left we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left.

But what did we do started booing and abusing are own players, while two complete idiots ran on the pitch, hope they are totally banned from Norwich city for life.

At half time shouting at are keeper not to come back, and to ***k off was not needed.

According to some fans we are the best fans in britain, but iam afraid were not, if we were we would of got behind the team and cheered them on, then maybe we would of seen something, this boo boy stuff and shouting abuse at the players is not what we need.

On The Ball City

If the game was a one off then I would agree with you but we have been seeing this **** for years now and its just peoples buil;t up frustration finally coming to surface.I didnt hear any booing after 12 mins so I think you are making that up unless it was 2 or 3 people which clearly couldnt be heard by the players.

Pathetic post! Quite obviously you are clueless given your name. After the capitulation at Charlton we were allowed to expect better, NOT WORSE!!

the booing and shouting at the keeper were in the n&p end at about 12 minutes they started shouting at him saying he was rubbish.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]I am appalled at how the fans treated the team yesterday, i was ashamed of us. You wonder why we went to total pot, maybe its because we started getting on the players backs at 12 minutes.

Yes we were two-nill down but had 78 minutes left we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left.

But what did we do started booing and abusing are own players, while two complete idiots ran on the pitch, hope they are totally banned from Norwich city for life.

At half time shouting at are keeper not to come back, and to ***k off was not needed.

According to some fans we are the best fans in britain, but iam afraid were not, if we were we would of got behind the team and cheered them on, then maybe we would of seen something, this boo boy stuff and shouting abuse at the players is not what we need.

On The Ball City[/quote]

Pass the sick bag.

You could have cheered until you were blue in the face, they are crap, they let in seven and didn''t have a shot on target until an hour had gone. If you think that''s worth cheering thats fine, but I think the rest of us are on planet earth.

[quote user="Scooby"]Pathetic post! Quite obviously you are clueless given your name. After the capitulation at Charlton we were allowed to expect better, NOT WORSE!![/quote]

Iam not clueless, and its not pathetic doing what we did was wrong and we should of got behind the team and helped them through.

What did we do we got on there backs and booed them.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]I am appalled at how the fans treated the team yesterday, i was ashamed of us. You wonder why we went to total pot, maybe its because we started getting on the players backs at 12 minutes. Yes we were two-nill down but had 78 minutes left we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left. But what did we do started booing and abusing are own players, while two complete idiots ran on the pitch, hope they are totally banned from Norwich city for life. At half time shouting at are keeper not to come back, and to ***k off was not needed. According to some fans we are the best fans in britain, but iam afraid were not, if we were we would of got behind the team and cheered them on, then maybe we would of seen something, this boo boy stuff and shouting abuse at the players is not what we need. On The Ball City[/quote]

i can only assume that you are, infact, Delia Smith....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]I am appalled at how the fans treated the team yesterday, i was ashamed of us. You wonder why we went to total pot, maybe its because we started getting on the players backs at 12 minutes. Yes we were two-nill down but had 78 minutes left we should of got behind the team cheered them on like we did against bourgh in the priemiership season when we were 4-1 down with ten minutes left. But what did we do started booing and abusing are own players, while two complete idiots ran on the pitch, hope they are totally banned from Norwich city for life. At half time shouting at are keeper not to come back, and to ***k off was not needed. According to some fans we are the best fans in britain, but iam afraid were not, if we were we would of got behind the team and cheered them on, then maybe we would of seen something, this boo boy stuff and shouting abuse at the players is not what we need. On The Ball City[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope iam not as you know who i am as i play football with you most sundays when you turn up for training.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="Scooby"]Pathetic post! Quite obviously you are clueless given your name. After the capitulation at Charlton we were allowed to expect better, NOT WORSE!![/quote] Iam not clueless, and its not pathetic doing what we did was wrong and we should of got behind the team and helped them through. What did we do we got on there backs and booed them.[/quote]

You sad deluded twit, people like you are at the very centre of our decline, blind to what’s wrong, incapable of doing anything about but only too willing to preach to others about  the moral high you think you  occupy.

You can clap your hands all you like, you can wave your scarf until hell freezes over but nothing is going to change at our club until the true culprits are forced out, just like happened the last time or were you right behind Robert Chase as well?

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]the booing and shouting at the keeper were in the n&p end at about 12 minutes they started shouting at him saying he was rubbish.[/quote]Sorry, you sit in the N&P.  I cannot take anything further you say seriously.    Shouting at that goalkeeper and telling him he was rubbish?    How very dare they.Sort your username out also.

I''ll support my club through thick and thin IF i feel that the players are putting in the effort and showing the desire to play for this team. What I witnessed on Saturday was perhaps the most disgraceful 90 minutes of football that has ever been served up at Carrow Road and when that happens I intend to let the players know. The idea that the players deserve some kind of unwavering support is about as naive as Bryan Gunns tactics. The sooner that more people realise this the sooner we might mend this knackered old football club

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]the booing and shouting at the keeper were in the n&p end at about 12 minutes they started shouting at him saying he was rubbish.[/quote]Sorry, you sit in the N&P.  I cannot take anything further you say seriously.    Shouting at that goalkeeper and telling him he was rubbish?    How very dare they.Sort your username out also.[/quote]

so i sit in the N&P oh god, that must mean iam not allowed an opinion, iam so sorry i just didn''t know that.

and i wont sort my username out i dont want huckerby back at this club, because he is over the hill, doggy kneed player, i would rather see younger talent brought in like ady, cody and other youngsters from are youth team.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="Scooby"]Pathetic post! Quite obviously you are clueless given your name. After the capitulation at Charlton we were allowed to expect better, NOT WORSE!![/quote]

Iam not clueless, and its not pathetic doing what we did was wrong and we should of got behind the team and helped them through.

What did we do we got on there backs and booed them.[/quote]

Contender for worst post of the year??!

As long as you consider Huckerby NOT a legend then im afraid your opinion is completely worthless.But just to add, your a complete fool, are you happy we lost 7-1?The reaction on saturday was the last straw, enough is enough. I was actually clapping the colchester players when they came over to their fans at the end. I was totally disgusted with ours.

I am absolutely brassed off reading this sort of crap. Every time the team embarrasses us there is some numpty who comes on here or canary call saying if only the supporters sung more and got behind the boys we would have done a lot better.

Well quite frankly that is total cobblers. There were 25,000 fans there, waving flags and singing their hearts out when the game kicked off - it was pretty much carnival time. Just to remind you we had just been relegated after one of the most abject surrenders in the clubs history. That is a fantastic reaction from the fans.

And what do we get? Five nil down before half time, the worst home result in over 100 years (got that? 100 years!). Here we are agian, someone blaming it onto the fans who apparently were discusting. Words fail me!

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote] Nope iam not as you know who i am as i play football with you most sundays when you turn up for training.[/quote]

haha! i know who ya are! good session yesterday and really enjoyable i must admit!

jas :)

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]I''ll support my club through thick and thin IF i feel that the players are putting in the effort and showing the desire to play for this team. What I witnessed on Saturday was perhaps the most disgraceful 90 minutes of football that has ever been served up at Carrow Road and when that happens I intend to let the players know. The idea that the players deserve some kind of unwavering support is about as naive as Bryan Gunns tactics. The sooner that more people realise this the sooner we might mend this knackered old football club[/quote]

100% agree. its like the fans who CLAPPED the players off at charlton when we had just lost 3-0 and got relegated........ what is that about??????

i never said i was happy with the result i was annoyed as much as the next person, but i thought we as fans could of done abit more to motivate the team, i know its not are job but its better than getting on there backs.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote] Nope iam not as you know who i am as i play football with you most sundays when you turn up for training.[/quote]

haha! i know who ya are! good session yesterday and really enjoyable i must admit!

jas :)

[/quote]

it was a good session yesterday, more like that and we should be ready for the start of the season

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]I''ll support my club through thick and thin IF i feel that the players are putting in the effort and showing the desire to play for this team. What I witnessed on Saturday was perhaps the most disgraceful 90 minutes of football that has ever been served up at Carrow Road and when that happens I intend to let the players know. The idea that the players deserve some kind of unwavering support is about as naive as Bryan Gunns tactics. The sooner that more people realise this the sooner we might mend this knackered old football club[/quote]

100% agree. its like the fans who CLAPPED the players off at charlton when we had just lost 3-0 and got relegated........ what is that about??????

[/quote]

You''re right, what is that about?  3-0? I''m pretty sure you weren''t there then.

Original poster was obviously eithera) not at the gameb) enjoyed watching that sunday league standard from NorwichI agree that people probably were over harsh getting on people after the first goal, but it was the worst bit of defender / goal keeper error ive seen. Both players at enormous fault and frankly shouldnt be paid £5 a game let alone what they are on for tosh like that.as for the 2 fat blokes, i hear they are to be knighted !

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]the booing and shouting at the keeper were in the n&p end at about 12 minutes they started shouting at him saying he was rubbish.[/quote]Sorry, you sit in the N&P.  I cannot take anything further you say seriously.    Shouting at that goalkeeper and telling him he was rubbish?    How very dare they.Sort your username out also.[/quote]

so i sit in the N&P oh god, that must mean iam not allowed an opinion, iam so sorry i just didn''t know that.

and i wont sort my username out i dont want huckerby back at this club, because he is over the hill, doggy kneed player, i would rather see younger talent brought in like ady, cody and other youngsters from are youth team.[/quote]f cuk sake your now showing yourself to a be complete t o$$r. Hucks may well now be over the hill, dont know where your getting the dodgy kneed bit, he''s never had any knee problems in his career, its is hip you idiot, but the fact is when he was here he WAS a legend.Idiot, you know nothing about football and you know nothing about Norwich City.

A bit harsh the abuse Theo recieved to be fair, not really going to help his confidence but what do you expect the supporters to do? Clap the team off? Sing their names? We were losing 4-0 at home to Colchester after 20 minutes ffs. If that doesn''t deserve booing I don''t know what does.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]the booing and shouting at the keeper were in the n&p end at about 12 minutes they started shouting at him saying he was rubbish.[/quote]Sorry, you sit in the N&P.  I cannot take anything further you say seriously.    Shouting at that goalkeeper and telling him he was rubbish?    How very dare they.Sort your username out also.[/quote]

and i wont sort my username out i dont want huckerby back at this club, because he is over the hill, doggy kneed player, i would rather see younger talent brought in like ady, cody and other youngsters from are youth team.[/quote]The N&P comment was tongue in cheek.I understand what you are saying about not wanting Huckerby back but that excuse your username.   He was a legend whether he plays for us again or not.   You are just showing yourself up now.

I just have it up as someone put Gunn No legend. How Gunn cant be a legend when he was here during one of are most successful periods and still say that huckerby is, i dont know.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Hucks NO Legend"][quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]the booing and shouting at the keeper were in the n&p end at about 12 minutes they started shouting at him saying he was rubbish.[/quote]

Sorry, you sit in the N&P.  I cannot take anything further you say seriously.   

Shouting at that goalkeeper and telling him he was rubbish?    How very dare they.

Sort your username out also.
[/quote] so i sit in the N&P oh god, that must mean iam not allowed an opinion, iam so sorry i just didn''t know that. and i wont sort my username out i dont want huckerby back at this club, because he is over the hill, doggy kneed player, i would rather see younger talent brought in like ady, cody and other youngsters from are youth team.[/quote]

The N&P comment was tongue in cheek.

I understand what you are saying about not wanting Huckerby back but that excuse your username.   He was a legend whether he plays for us again or not.   You are just showing yourself up now.
[/quote]Hucks is a legend and I for one wish he were back here. From what he has said in USA recently he will continue playing after season finishes in November if he feels he can do himself justice. If not he will retire from playing.

To the original posetr you must be joking. The support at the outset was excellent. There was no real abuse until we were 3 down after 20 minutes and no proper abuse/booing until we were 4 DOWN AFTER 20 MINUTES IN THE THIRD DIVISION AGAINST COLCHESTER U F**KING NITED.

If we are not going to give the team some stick in those circumstances then we never will. Saturday was the lowest point in our history as far as I am concerned, certainly of my supporting lifetime anyway.