Sign in to follow this  
Ulf Ottosson

Bruce Rioch Anyone

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Southampton , skint , league 1 , minus 10 points get Alan Pardew and we get the hospitality man , another gem of a decision from Delia and hubby.[/quote]-9 debt free and minted actually, plus we''ve just signed Ricky Lambert....Just saying :)

Someone above suggests that Rioch could work as DOF because we''d see an "Inexperienced manager guided by an experienced ex-manger (such as Rioch) who has no intention of the manager''s job himself."

Isn''t that what people were hoping Deehan would be doing?

I haven''t seen his name mentioned all summer - is he still doing the scouting?

Gordon Strachan. ;o)Aidy Boothroyd would come here, I know he was recently on the shortlist for the Motherwell job, but lost out to Jim Gannon.

bruce currently doesn''t manage a team and lives dotted around countries. he has a house in ludham that is currently for sale, in the village i work in. very nice house actually. yes anyway he came into the bar with his wife last week i think it was so may still be around at the momnethowever hasnt been into the pub again. so may have gone ack to denmark. unsure of this. although i think he would be a great manager.afterall gunn cant lead a team into a brick wall let alone a title.

Never ever go back to an old manager, it never works!!

Boothroyd is the blatantly obvious choice, unbelievably blatant. It''s the choice outlined by a massive red circle and flashing lights.

But clearly not Rioch (doh!) or Worthy (doh!).

As mentioned so very astutely above, we get the PR man with absolutely no experience (doh!) and almost bankrupt and in worse do-do than Norwich, Southampton get Pardew!!