Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

keeper interveiw

Nope you''re absolutely correct, this idiot is actually trying to laugh Saturday off as tho it was only a trifling matter!!

Appalling.

I think what he is trying to do is shake it off...all I could do on saturday after a while was laugh!Why dwell on it? he admits it was a terrible performance and needs to move on, have some people not got a sense of humour? If he plays tomorrow and we get trashed again then I''ll retract my comments but still, I''d rather they laugh and remember there are 45 games to go and consider this a freak result where everything that could''ve gone wrong, went wrong. So maybe lay off him until we know for certain if he is rubbish or not!

some people on here jump on everything. CLEARLY he is not laughing as he thinks it''s funny, he''s shocked and dismayed. People do that in those sort of situations...i.e shaking their head and laughing in disbelief... ''but i don''t understand...''Come on people... i am sure you''ve all got more to you than that. It was the worst performance i have ever witnessed by a goalkeeper but lets not try have a go at someone from a radio interview... he''s laughing in embaressment that''s all.

[quote user="The Chirp"]some people on here jump on everything. CLEARLY he is not laughing as he thinks it''s funny, he''s shocked and dismayed. People do that in those sort of situations...i.e shaking their head and laughing in disbelief... ''but i don''t understand...''Come on people... i am sure you''ve all got more to you than that. It was the worst performance i have ever witnessed by a goalkeeper but lets not try have a go at someone from a radio interview... he''s laughing in embaressment that''s all. [/quote][IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/347/iconwithstupid.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="The Chirp"]some people on here jump on everything. CLEARLY he is not laughing as he thinks it''s funny, he''s shocked and dismayed. People do that in those sort of situations...i.e shaking their head and laughing in disbelief... ''but i don''t understand...''Come on people... i am sure you''ve all got more to you than that. It was the worst performance i have ever witnessed by a goalkeeper but lets not try have a go at someone from a radio interview... he''s laughing in embaressment that''s all. [/quote][IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/347/iconwithstupid.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]err okay!

[quote user="Fonejacker"][quote user="The Chirp"]some people on here jump on everything. CLEARLY he is not laughing as he thinks it''s funny, he''s shocked and dismayed. People do that in those sort of situations...i.e shaking their head and laughing in disbelief... ''but i don''t understand...''Come on people... i am sure you''ve all got more to you than that. It was the worst performance i have ever witnessed by a goalkeeper but lets not try have a go at someone from a radio interview... he''s laughing in embaressment that''s all. [/quote][IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/347/iconwithstupid.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]insightful dude

[quote user="The Chirp"]some people on here jump on everything.

CLEARLY he is not laughing as he thinks it''s funny, he''s shocked and dismayed. People do that in those sort of situations...

i.e shaking their head and laughing in disbelief... ''but i don''t understand...''

Come on people... i am sure you''ve all got more to you than that.

It was the worst performance i have ever witnessed by a goalkeeper but lets not try have a go at someone from a radio interview... he''s laughing in embaressment that''s all.
[/quote]

your right... i`m becoming one of the people i despise on here  who look for something to moan about in everything  ..  i  just expect him to be a  bit sombre thats all  but  people deal with things in different ways i suppose ..its not as though anybody died  is it..i need to get a grip  [:D]

CLEARLY he is not laughing as he thinks it''s funny, he''s shocked and dismayed. People do that in those sort of situations...

i.e shaking their head and laughing in disbelief... ''but i don''t understand...''

It was the worst performance i have ever witnessed by a goalkeeper but lets not try have a go at someone from a radio interview... he''s laughing in embaressment that''s all.
[/quote]They have all got to pick themselves up and each is going to do that in his own way. As you say he is laughing in embarassment.

However wouldn''t say it was worse performance I have ever seen from a goalkeeper, it wasn''t good though.

[quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

your right... i`m becoming one of the people i despise on here  who look for something to moan about in everything  ..  i  just expect him to be a  bit sombre thats all  but  people deal with things in different ways i suppose ..its not as though anybody died  is it..i need to get a grip  [:D]

[/quote]I think to be fair most supporters are still coming out of shock and we also do that in different ways and at different rates.