Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Absolutely Disgusting, 1 more game for Gunn....

I have been reading this board today, I was too sick yesterday to even come on.

The whole match was an absolute shambles, Gunn has one last chance in my eyes.

McNally has said that the Cup competitions are very important, and they are.

We have enough players to put out a completely different 11.

I want to see Alnwick, Wiggans, Spillane, Dumic, Askou as the back five. There is no way that any of the back 5 deserve to play in the next game.

In my opinion Theo and Otsemober should be placed directly on the transfer list and banished to the reserves, the club needs to get a season long loan in for goalkeeper - possibly Doyle, and we need to buy a right back.

We need to play Lappin on the left, with Stephen Hughes and Adeyemi in the middle, McVeigh on the right. If we are going to try and play like f*cking Brazil against these hardened teams then at least put out an eleven with the skill and pace to play a passing game.

I would start McDonald with Maric. Yep, thats right..... I would drop everyone. Every single starter would be dropped.

Hoolohan and Holt did ok, admittedly, but McDonald would play better off of Maric. Cody has earned his place in the starting line up (he earnt that against Reading last year in my opinion).

I want every single player dropped. Nothing less. Every f*cking one of them, they can all earn there place in the team.

11 disgraceful players.

Never going to happen.I reckon he will make three changes at the most ( if he makes any at all).Those three would be Spillane at RB, Adeyemi or Hughes at CM and Cody Mc instead of Martin.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]I have been reading this board today, I was too sick yesterday to even come on.

The whole match was an absolute shambles, Gunn has one last chance in my eyes.

McNally has said that the Cup competitions are very important, and they are.

We have enough players to put out a completely different 11.

I want to see Alnwick, Wiggans, Spillane, Dumic, Askou as the back five. There is no way that any of the back 5 deserve to play in the next game.

In my opinion Theo and Otsemober should be placed directly on the transfer list and banished to the reserves, the club needs to get a season long loan in for goalkeeper - possibly Doyle, and we need to buy a right back.

We need to play Lappin on the left, with Stephen Hughes and Adeyemi in the middle, McVeigh on the right. If we are going to try and play like f*cking Brazil against these hardened teams then at least put out an eleven with the skill and pace to play a passing game.

I would start McDonald with Maric. Yep, thats right..... I would drop everyone. Every single starter would be dropped.

Hoolohan and Holt did ok, admittedly, but McDonald would play better off of Maric. Cody has earned his place in the starting line up (he earnt that against Reading last year in my opinion).

I want every single player dropped. Nothing less. Every f*cking one of them, they can all earn there place in the team.

11 disgraceful players.[/quote]

Oh, here we go! Another pre-season rambler (like Downloads) of everything Fester touches will turn to gold, only to hide for a while and come back with it''s tail between its legs with sh*te that was already a given in the first place. [:P]

Actually, most of the board was feeling positive about the new season, but you pick out only Juan and myself?

You seriously need some help or if you want a slap i can dish those out too.

You are weirding me out stalking me. Watch out Juan, you are probably next on his sick stalking list.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]I have been reading this board today, I was too sick yesterday to even come on. The whole match was an absolute shambles, Gunn has one last chance in my eyes. McNally has said that the Cup competitions are very important, and they are. We have enough players to put out a completely different 11. I want to see Alnwick, Wiggans, Spillane, Dumic, Askou as the back five. There is no way that any of the back 5 deserve to play in the next game. In my opinion Theo and Otsemober should be placed directly on the transfer list and banished to the reserves, the club needs to get a season long loan in for goalkeeper - possibly Doyle, and we need to buy a right back. We need to play Lappin on the left, with Stephen Hughes and Adeyemi in the middle, McVeigh on the right. If we are going to try and play like f*cking Brazil against these hardened teams then at least put out an eleven with the skill and pace to play a passing game. I would start McDonald with Maric. Yep, thats right..... I would drop everyone. Every single starter would be dropped. Hoolohan and Holt did ok, admittedly, but McDonald would play better off of Maric. Cody has earned his place in the starting line up (he earnt that against Reading last year in my opinion). I want every single player dropped. Nothing less. Every f*cking one of them, they can all earn there place in the team. 11 disgraceful players.[/quote]

Firstly if you were "too sick" to come on the board you need to get out more  You could join me in the martinu.cz forum disucssing the last movement (Allegro-Andante) of Symphony No 3 by Bohuslav Martinu.[:P]

Hopefully, Gunn will take your recommendations on board, or not as the case may be.

F*ck you Shyster. Yes I was feeling positive, I was led by the clubs spin, but most of my optimism came from the 75% of people on here that were feeling equally optimistic. And yes 75% is an estimate.

Yeah so I have repeated other people''s opinions, that doesn''t mean that I am not entitled to voice that opinion nonetheless. As for being a ''Rambler'' I have been on this board for 5 months less than you, and you have 200+ more posts....... your''ve rambled so much that your judgement is waining.

And like Downloads said, what the hell do I have to do with him? I have my opinion, he has his, and in this great country of Britain we have been accustomed to an identity of individualism and liberty. If you want to dictate to people then go and start a business and employ a whipping boy.

[quote user="loz h"]juan tu y mi higo salvar city y mi higo por theos mucho mejor y solo 15 meses no puedo paga, salva dinero y el club[/quote]

Ojalá lo supiera lo que estaba hablando, pero tiene sus limitaciones google traductor.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Firstly if you were "too sick" to come on the board you need to get out more  You could join me in the martinu.cz forum disucssing the last movement (Allegro-Andante) of Symphony No 3 by Bohuslav Martinu.[:P]

Hopefully, Gunn will take your recommendations on board, or not as the case may be.

[/quote]Do you rate Martinu Cam? bits of him I''ve heard seem a bit variable - not necessarily a bad thing; the serial mob (Berg, Webern, Schoenberg) I''ve generally found to be pants, but just occasionally ...Have you got a link to the forum?

I understand Ron that Martinu is a solid central defender and skilful in the mode of the Doc and Schoenberg now qualifies for Norther Ireland.

A symphony in motion indeed.