Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

we are a NATIONAL joke

roll back 4 years and we were all getting excited about crystal palace at home for the first game of the prem season next week. 4 years on and we are a NATIONAL joke. answer me this, why do we put up with it? we have just managed to accept the 2nd relegation in 4 years and then we are made to be a laughing stock throughout the country as we are beaten 7-1 by colchester. there is no way i am setting foot in suffolk as you could just imagine the jokes being made.

norwich city = national joke. END OF.

At least we''re getting publicity!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-(

AVIVA must be really happy. I bet they thought they would never get so much advertising in League 1.

You''ve gotta laugh............NOT

Yep and i for one will not be spending another penny at the club until the stowmarket clowns have gone.

[quote user="glove1"]

roll back 4 years and we were all getting excited about crystal palace at home for the first game of the prem season next week. 4 years on and we are a NATIONAL joke. answer me this, why do we put up with it? we have just managed to accept the 2nd relegation in 4 years and then we are made to be a laughing stock throughout the country as we are beaten 7-1 by colchester. there is no way i am setting foot in suffolk as you could just imagine the jokes being made.

[/quote]

welcome to delias wacky world!

[quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

Mind you, Ipswich fans must of hated it aswell. In one game, there main rivals lost 7-1, but there near equal rivals won 7-1! Must of been a strange feeling for them.

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

Mind you, Ipswich fans must of hated it aswell. In one game, there main rivals lost 7-1, but there near equal rivals won 7-1! Must of been a strange feeling for them.

[/quote]

i think we are hated by them a little more that col u. tell ya what ryan, walk down ipswich high street with your city shirt on and see how many of those inbreds fall about laughing. we are seriously a national joke.

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i think we are hated by them a little more that col u. tell ya what ryan, walk down ipswich high street with your city shirt on and see how many of those inbreds fall about laughing. we are seriously a national joke.

[/quote]

Yeah i know that, I was just saying that Col U are still 1 of their rivals all the same.

My Brother called me from Aus today (Perth), he said that they showed the goals on a local station there.

Apparently when they talk about theo they say ''the greek goal keeper...''

Ha ha what a useless 5hit, even his home cuntry has dropped him

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ll find Ipswich''s view of us is similar to yours: shitty small club down the road. They get on their feet in their thousands to sing loudly about how little they care about us.

They didn''t tempt fate by singing "we''ll never play you again" though. Only you guys were that silly.

We`ve been  a  joke for the last 2 years mate. How on earth did we get a capacity crowd to watch a 3rd division game played by a squad of  freebies managed by a  twat? If you can answer that you can answer why we`re a national joke! 

Is it really only 48 hours ago that we were moaning about never getting any publicity from the media? Well I think that we have had quite enough to last us a lifetime thank-you. The only publicity that I want to hear now is "Gunn Fired " or "Gunn Sacked". Till then I''m leaving  the Radio off and not looking at the TV and as for the papers, well I won''t be buying any Loo Roll this week.

[quote user="John Morlar"]Is it really only 48 hours ago that we were moaning about never getting any publicity from the media? Well I think that we have had quite enough to last us a lifetime thank-you. The only publicity that I want to hear now is "Gunn Fired " or "Gunn Sacked". Till then I''m leaving  the Radio off and not looking at the TV and as for the papers, well I won''t be buying any Loo Roll this week.[/quote]

i dont want a picture of delia anywhere near my ass!!!

I am not looking forward going back to work on Tuesday, most of the people are Gooners and Spurs as it is in North London, but there is about 40-50 different supporters there and I am going to get so much stick. There is even 2 scummers in the building.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I am not looking forward going back to work on Tuesday, most of the people are Gooners and Spurs as it is in North London, but there is about 40-50 different supporters there and I am going to get so much stick. There is even 2 scummers in the building.[/quote]

take some valium to work, sounds like you are going to need it

I have thought of taking some eye drops stuff, so any body who takes the pi$$ will get a severe dose of the shiits. But I think I will stick to the valium.

[quote user="JF"]Yep and i for one will not be spending another penny at the club until the stowmarket clowns have gone.[/quote]

does that include me!

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="bluemike"]You''ve only just realised youre a national joke ?........ Come on guys its been that way for years.[/quote]

you crap town is known nationally, shame its not for your football but murders. lol

[/quote]Glad you find murder so funny pal.

I think everyone pitys us and has done for a while. Its fooking annoying that we are little old Norwich and we can''t harm anyone and noone really hates. Lets fight the bastarrds.

I''m getting dogs'' abuse here in Belfast from workmates - you can certainly run, but you can''t hide....

The most recent jibe directed at me was:

"What’s the difference between Michael Theoklitos and a taxi driver ?The taxi driver can only let 4 in."

Crap joke, but theres only so much I can take before I gouge someone''s eyes out with a Biro....

Even Newcastle fans probably pity us now. Four times a season when they get a new manager, or their players have a fight, at least Norwich are there to be laughed at too.