Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Who do you want to see as the Norwich manager, assuming.......

Assuming Gunn will walk or get sacked if we dont get play offs this season. Who would you like to see be our next manager?

Boothroyd?

Dowie?

Mourinho?

COYY - Keeeeeeeeep the faith guys...

[quote user="Brendan"]Assuming Gunn will walk or get sacked if we dont get play offs this season. Who would you like to see be our next manager? Boothroyd? Dowie? Mourinho? COYY - Keeeeeeeeep the faith guys...[/quote]

Boothroyd
Dowie

dont care..just get Gunn out!

[quote user="Brendan"]Assuming Gunn will walk or get sacked if we dont get play offs this season. Who would you like to see be our next manager? Boothroyd? Dowie? Mourinho? COYY - Keeeeeeeeep the faith guys...[/quote]Tilson or boothroyd..i would even like Mark Robins..anyone but Gunn

Strachan is a good shout. Bit above us though.

Boothroyd or Robins.

Or anyone with half an idea of how to mangae a football team. Not much to ask for, is it Delia ?

[quote user="Duffman"]Strachan is a good shout. Bit above us though. Boothroyd or Robins. Or anyone with half an idea of how to mangae a football team. Not much to ask for, is it Delia ?[/quote]

That''s uncanny, I used the same words as you "good shout". I''m pretty sure I didn''t copy you, unless I''m capable of subliminal speed-reading (what ever that might be!).

How do you do them quote things? whenever i try it just comes out as some script thing and a load of random text...

Thanks

[quote user="UEAstudent"]That bloke Paul Lambert seems to know how to motivate a team.[/quote]

Yep. Maybe we could engineer a straight swap as well - their squad for ours!