Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

I don't believe it! I've signed for Norwich!

What a shamble! Me and my friend today went to play football down the greensward wearing our Norwich shirts and we got abused despite our magnificant silky skills. We saw a older bloke sitting down with a video camera filming us play football. We believe he was a Norwich scout, my friend James came up to me and said "hey is that Ian Butterworth" I replied "Hey yeah, I think it is". We then played the best we had ever performed. He called us over and gave us a contract saying can you play for us as you look very young, and want to play football...and you have pace! Something our defence doesn''t posses!

We accepted the offer, and have our seats on the team bus ready to face Yeovil tomorrow evening. Look out for us! We intend to play with passion, desire and hunger. We will turn this club around!

OTBC!

We are both buzzing! Couldn''t believe it! The chances of that were impossible, but yet we have done it. Im gobsmacked. I look forward to putting in my all for the team I love and support.

OTBC!

[quote user="The Shack Is Back"]We are both buzzing! Couldn''t believe it! The chances of that were impossible, but yet we have done it. Im gobsmacked. I look forward to putting in my all for the team I love and support. OTBC![/quote]

Have you been drinking?