Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

CAUTIONS FOR THE 2 MEN ON THE PITCH

[quote user="The Chirp"]I have to say that the cautions are totally deserved.

Every single Norwich fan in that stadium felt the same way as those two, but there are laws and ways you should act.

People on here making their act out to be heroic are well actually quite typical of the people of this board actually.

[/quote]

The point is Chirp that a caution is a lot less than most people expected.  It was the smallest penalty the police could have given.

Well done I say, if we had a few more fans willing to take action and risk the consequences we might not be in such a mess.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="The Chirp"]I have to say that the cautions are totally deserved. Every single Norwich fan in that stadium felt the same way as those two, but there are laws and ways you should act. People on here making their act out to be heroic are well actually quite typical of the people of this board actually.

[/quote]

The point is Chirp that a caution is a lot less than most people expected.  It was the smallest penalty the police could have given.

Well done I say, if we had a few more fans willing to take action and risk the consequences we might not be in such a mess.

[/quote]Actually I didn''t really expect much more,  it was bugger all really comparing much of the crap the police has to put up with.