Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

CAUTIONS FOR THE 2 MEN ON THE PITCH

I have to say that the cautions are totally deserved. Every single Norwich fan in that stadium felt the same way as those two, but there are laws and ways you should act. People on here making their act out to be heroic are well actually quite typical of the people of this board actually.

Its a good result for them, they have admitted, which they really had no choice but to admit it, they get a small ticking off and get no criminal record.

No we will see if the club ban them, they should do, other wise they will just allow the other nobheads to go and do it again.

They have been told to get back to Carrow Road and bloomin'' think about what they''ve done wrong.

Carrow Road is obviously Norfolk Police''s naughty step.

If they had assaulted someone they would have been made to watch Reserve team games too.

If they had killed someone, they would have been made to kiss Delia and the Doc massaging you.[:$]

A sensible approach for a change from Plod. Now let''s see the club reciprocate.

I wish I was as pure as you obviously are Canaries in Bed.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]A sensible approach for a change from Plod. Now let''s see the club reciprocate. I wish I was as pure as you obviously are Canaries in Bed.[/quote]

GREAT NEWS!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Never said I was pure and I''m certainly not pure.[/quote]

Think you''re protesting a bit too much there, pure boy

A sensible outcome from this would be the club to ask them both into the club to apologise and give assurances they will not repeat their actions. Hopefully then they get back their season tickets and a line can be drawn under this unfortunate incident.

Only problem now might be the FA if the incident appears in his match report.

The club have a lot to gain and a lot to lose from how they deal with this. I hope they get it right.

I think these 2 should be bloody well knighted.

Hell if i''d been closer to the dug out, i''d have gone with em. This has to be the worst city team on record and gunn deserves all he gets.

GUNN OUT

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I think these 2 should be bloody well knighted. Hell if i''d been closer to the dug out, i''d have gone with em. This has to be the worst city team on record and gunn deserves all he gets. GUNN OUT[/quote]

But the Stowmarket Two have to go to. The guilt lies with them for the clubs decline.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I think these 2 should be bloody well knighted. Hell if i''d been closer to the dug out, i''d have gone with em. This has to be the worst city team on record and gunn deserves all he gets. GUNN OUT[/quote]

utter toss, they acted like petulant kinds and if it was me making the decision whether or not to give them their tickets back i''d tell ''em to swivel!

Funny how most people were relatively content after pre season, and after one game the same people are now wetting themselves. Let''s give it a few games before we start treating these two plums like hero''s. there are just a couple of drunken fools in my opinion.

....................... eagerly awaiting the abuse and comments about my lack of passion etc.

[quote user="Marty"]

....................... eagerly awaiting the abuse and comments about my lack of passion etc.

[/quote]And it will be thoroughly deserved.

I would imagine that they''re hoping they don''t get their season tickets back, being forced to watch another 22 games could well turn out to be a worse punishment than spending 6 months in prison if Saturdays is anything to go by.

[quote user="Marty"]

utter toss, they acted like petulant kinds and if it was me making the decision whether or not to give them their tickets back i''d tell ''em to swivel!

Funny how most people were relatively content after pre season, and after one game the same people are now wetting themselves. Let''s give it a few games before we start treating these two plums like hero''s. there are just a couple of drunken fools in my opinion.

[/quote]

I trust you would be just as strict about a drunk majority shareholder invading the pitch at half time Marty......no, thought not!

Good news and lets hope that the club follow suit and let them off with a ticking off, a ban would damage the club even further.

I don''t usualy mind critisism, we all have different opinions, but when it gets personal just because I don''t agree with a couple of irrate fans making arses of themseleves it gets on my nerves.

This ticket ripping episode was not so heroic in my opinion, I set my standards slightly higher! 

Spot on C.A the club have had enough PR disasters in the last few months (ie Foulger and his rebate money!!) I think it would be a shrewd move for the club to admonish the pair and hand out a ban (suspended for 2 seasons) Then they can have a press conference and get Gunn to hand them back their season tickets!! Everyones a winner

[quote user="Marty"]

I don''t usualy mind critisism, we all have different opinions, but when it gets personal just because I don''t agree with a couple of irrate fans making arses of themseleves it gets on my nerves.

This ticket ripping episode was not so heroic in my opinion, I set my standards slightly higher! 

[/quote]

Wiz has a very good point (for a change) though doesnt he Marty. With a Microphone on live TV too.... What makes it OK for her to go on the pitch and make a fool of herself and the rest of us in the process?

If the season ticket 2 want their tickets back they should be able to go into the shop and pay (£10 isnt it?) for replacement of a ''lost'' card. I think the club would legally have to do so or offer a refund. If they are on the Direct Debit payment scheme they could simply cancel their direct debit and demand a full refund less the casual price of a ticket to the Colchester game. As could anyone else for that matter.....

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

Wiz has a very good point (for a change) though doesnt he Marty. With a Microphone on live TV too.... What makes it OK for her to go on the pitch and make a fool of herself and the rest of us in the process?

If the season ticket 2 want their tickets back they should be able to go into the shop and pay (£10 isnt it?) for replacement of a ''lost'' card. I think the club would legally have to do so or offer a refund. If they are on the Direct Debit payment scheme they could simply cancel their direct debit and demand a full refund less the casual price of a ticket to the Colchester game. As could anyone else for that matter.....

[/quote]

I have never condoned Delia''s behaviour on the occasion either.

[quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

Did they not run in a straight line then?  Could you smell their breath from where you were sitting?  Did the police have them up on a drunk and disorderly (the most easy of offences to pin on somebody if they are over the drink drive limit)???

I think the answer to all of the above questions is NO and yet again your avator is very apt in showing that you are a PRIZE TIT Marty... [;)]

Utter drivel. Since when would they put someone on a breath test machine to see if they are ove the limit.

Someone can guess if they are drunk.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

Did they not run in a straight line then?  Could you smell their breath from where you were sitting?  Did the police have them up on a drunk and disorderly (the most easy of offences to pin on somebody if they are over the drink drive limit)???

I think the answer to all of the above questions is NO and yet again your avator is very apt in showing that you are a PRIZE TIT Marty... [;)]

[/quote]

well at least having a few too many scoops might have excused their petulance! Just get sick of people making out they are hero''s, they aren''t. And just because I wouldn''t do the same thing doesn''t mean I don''t care, this defeat hurts alot. But let''s not go over board quite yet, these things happen in footy, I still remember the 7-1 at Blackburn, I terrible day, both the result and running out of petrol somewhere in Lancashire!

Probably a silly question but where were the stewards on Sat, the two men walked from the snakepit to the away dug out before anyone realised what was going on.

I think the Leicester 7 were harshly treated. They were jailed, yet I have not heard one piece of evidence that even one punch was thrown. There is just too much ''moral panic'' when it comes to football fans, so although these two were pre-mature and foolish, I hope they are not treated harshly.

[quote user="corbs"]I think the Leicester 7 were harshly treated. They were jailed, yet I have not heard one piece of evidence that even one punch was thrown. There is just too much ''moral panic'' when it comes to football fans, so although these two were pre-mature and foolish, I hope they are not treated harshly.[/quote]

I think you need to draw a distinction between the Season Ticket Two and the so-called fans at Leicester who went there for a pre-arranged punch up which had nothing to do with football.