Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

C'mon happy clappy Wynnies, let's be havin' you!!

Of course, im angry but sacking Gunn will get us nowhere. We were completely humiliated yesterday. Everyone knows it. We played sh** and colchester played very well. That resulted in a 7-1 defeat, had Theoklitos played well, it could have only been 3-1. Had that happened im sure there would be much more support for gunn. Anyone see the Newcastle game yesterday? well they brought on a keeper at half time and he make 4 or so amazing saves and kept them in it. Well yesterday Theo didnt, and neither did the whole team play well but 1 game doesnt mean we should sack him. Last season''s 19 games were with a bunch of loanees who didnt care for the club at all. I can still see us gaining promotion with Gunn. Best thing to do is just put yesterday behind us, give the team huge support (which we always do) and win some games!

[quote user="Brendan"]Of course, im angry but sacking Gunn will get us nowhere. We were completely humiliated yesterday. Everyone knows it. We played sh** and colchester played very well. That resulted in a 7-1 defeat, had Theoklitos played well, it could have only been 3-1. Had that happened im sure there would be much more support for gunn. Anyone see the Newcastle game yesterday? well they brought on a keeper at half time and he make 4 or so amazing saves and kept them in it. Well yesterday Theo didnt, and neither did the whole team play well but 1 game doesnt mean we should sack him. Last season''s 19 games were with a bunch of loanees who didnt care for the club at all. I can still see us gaining promotion with Gunn. Best thing to do is just put yesterday behind us, give the team huge support (which we always do) and win some games![/quote]

Perfect example of a ''happy clappy'' idiot.

The buck must now stop at the top - Smith out!

We want our club back before it no longer exists.

I want Gunn and Delia out, but at the start of the season when we have lots of games in a short amount of time isnt the best time to be calling for it. And come on man, you seriously think that they''re gonna leave??

i think your the idiot if you do

[quote user="Bleedin Question Mark"]

Loads of Qrap and one of The Stowmarket Two''s gardeners (Blah,blah,blah) have appeared today.

Come on the other Wynnies, lets be havin'' ya!

[/quote]Whose gardener does that make you then ?  And do you garden uphill or downhill ?

[quote user="CT "]Explain yourself boyo. We have just been beaten -no THRASHED at home to colchester United. Does that not give us every right to be just a little bit angry?[/quote]I''m a bit tired of reading WHO we were thrashed by. It''s totally irrelevent! Burnley are in the premiership, Reading have money, Portsmouth won the FA cup the season before last. Leeds are in the 3rd division, if Leeds had thrashed us 7-1 would that be ok because they''re a "big" club?No, it bloody wouldn''t. It was a total disaster, but to hear so much disrespect - "Oh my god, we lost to colchester" as if they''re the smallest, most pathetic football club on the planet - well, suffice to say, it''s getting on my wick. No, we should NOT be losing this game 7-1. But Colchester are an excellent team who stand a good chance of promotion this year.Let''s not be too patronising.

TFA, as this will be the last post of yours that I bother reading could you just answer me one question?Do you and your cronies all sit around virtually patting each other on the back when you come up with such phenomenally witty monikers for people?I''m dying to know.Actually, no, I''m not.Once again this forum descends into the kind of childish slagging and name-calling that a 7 year old would be ashamed of and completely devalues any reasonable discussion, debate or passion.You''re supposedly a grown man with qualifications (or so the NCISA site tells us). Isn''t it about time you acted like one?

[quote user="LQ"]TFA, as this will be the last post of yours that I bother reading could you just answer me one question?

Do you and your cronies all sit around virtually patting each other on the back when you come up with such phenomenally witty monikers for people?

I''m dying to know.

Actually, no, I''m not.

Once again this forum descends into the kind of childish slagging and name-calling that a 7 year old would be ashamed of and completely devalues any reasonable discussion, debate or passion.

You''re supposedly a grown man with qualifications (or so the NCISA site tells us). Isn''t it about time you acted like one?

[/quote]

So why, if your argument is with TFA,do you have another sly dig at NCISA.

What has that organisation done to cause so much ill will from you?

[quote user="LQ"]Err...

Where have I had a dig at NCISA?

[/quote]

If putting the reference to the NCISA web site was not intended as a sly dig then I unreservedly apologise.

Only you can answer truthfully that question.

It just seems that there is, for some reason, a continuous attemp to undermine NCISA at every possible opportunity by your good self.

I was curious as to why.

No Butler, it was not a dig, sly or otherwise.I was just remarking that apparently TFA is a Chartered Management Accountant (in his bio) and would be surprised if he felt name calling and such was a decent way to talk to (or about) people in life outside of an internet forum.Personally I use the same rules of engagement in conversation whether I''m on here, down the pub, at the ground or at home. I don''t understand why any kind of social awareness has to fall away just because we''re typing on a messageboard.

[quote user="LQ"]No Butler, it was not a dig, sly or otherwise.

I was just remarking that apparently TFA is a Chartered Management Accountant (in his bio) and would be surprised if he felt name calling and such was a decent way to talk to (or about) people in life outside of an internet forum.

Personally I use the same rules of engagement in conversation whether I''m on here, down the pub, at the ground or at home. I don''t understand why any kind of social awareness has to fall away just because we''re typing on a messageboard.

[/quote]

Thank you for the clarification. I will not press the other part of the question.

I try and behave on here just as if I were talking face to face to the person. I say nothing I would not say directly to anyone.

Then I and I assume you, have years of experience in talking to people at all levels and have no need to hide behind keyboards!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Loads of Qrap and one of The Stowmarket Two''s gardeners (Blah,blah,blah) have appeared today.

Come on the other Wynnies, lets be havin'' ya!

[/quote]

I don''t see the point of this thread or some of the comments in it...

But.....

I''m lovin'' it and always happy to join the fun...

So Tangie...

Do you reckon it''s possible to be an armchair gardener as well as armchair fan[:^)]

The Armchair Gardener   Superbowl Game Fan Sitting in

Answers on a postcard to Crafty[:O]

[;)]

[quote user="Brendan"] Had Theoklitos played well, it could have only been 3-1. Had that happened im sure there would be much more support for gunn.  [/quote]Quick, everyone re-adjust your expectations. Getting beaten 3-1 at home would have been a satisfactory result.It''s always amusing to see a Happy Clapper contribute; invariably they betray their total separation from reality, totally unintentionally.

[quote user="Brendan"]Of course, im angry but sacking Gunn will get us nowhere. We were completely humiliated yesterday. Everyone knows it. We played sh** and colchester played very well. That resulted in a 7-1 defeat, had Theoklitos played well, it could have only been 3-1. Had that happened im sure there would be much more support for gunn. Anyone see the Newcastle game yesterday? well they brought on a keeper at half time and he make 4 or so amazing saves and kept them in it. Well yesterday Theo didnt, and neither did the whole team play well but 1 game doesnt mean we should sack him. Last season''s 19 games were with a bunch of loanees who didnt care for the club at all. I can still see us gaining promotion with Gunn. Best thing to do is just put yesterday behind us, give the team huge support (which we always do) and win some games![/quote]1. will get us out of this craP, the man''s a joke!2.what game did u watch... 6 goals where mistakes! 3. 1-14.your joking the man hasnt got a clue! and lost respect off all!5. nicley spotted 6 was his fault!6. 20 games 5 wins relagation........ 7-1. SACK HIM!

Joke of a thread!