Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magoo

Nothing from the board?

Unless I have missed it, there has not been one soundbite from our new board or CE, I am amazed that they do not feel that any response to the match is required, I am one of those who had never left early before, ever, but left at half time on Saturday. At the time I was sure that the anger that I was witnessing from all ages of city fan would have to merit a substantial response/apology/refund by the board and yet nothing. Am I alone in thinking that they should comment on the scenes witnessed on Sat?

HERE HERE, I''m still bloody angray, and it''s not getting better until THEY speak......I want to know just what THEIR eccuses are.

SO GET ON WITH IT CE and BOARD.

They will say nothing, they are praying that they win games before we come back to Carrow Road again.Blind hope is what they are working on and have been using for a few years now. They are lost and have no sense of direction. They are gambling the future of the club for their own gains in the hope that they get lucky get back to the better leagues and get a return or profit on their investment.This is unacceptable and they must be shown that we the fans will not allow them to gamble the futue of this club for their gains at the risk of becoming Luton mark 2!There must be protests and more to ensure they know they are not wanted and must sell at a loss for the good of the city, club and fans.

Delia and Michael are in a supporters forum in Lodon this evening so we will see what they have to say on Saturday''s result.

I''d rather they said nothing tbh, whenever they open their gobs they always seem to come out with a load of cringeworthy rubbish.

Its a new season, we''ve signed 12 players who have been together for between 2-10 weeks. A squad bought on the recommendations of those with the football knowledge, ie; Gunn, Deehan, Crook, and Butterworth.The board have merely santioned those transfers, they have to trust those they empowered to do the football things right. Saturdays result was down to the players and the management team and Gunny and various players have apologised, thats good enough for me.

So if you was trying to build a good football team would you not have tried to keep the better players?What they did was sold all the players worth anything (Wes could go yet) Appeased the fans with 2 players for an amount that equalled the rebate and then brought in a load of players to make a squad that cost nothing! They have made a decent profit again this window and yet people are saying they have supported the manager (HOW?)If thery had given Gunn a few million then maybe we would have a decent team? The only player that seems to have come out the game saturday with his head held high was Holt (He was the only player that cost any money!!)I am not surprised these free players have made a crap team that gets beat 7-1 at home, some on here are???!!!With this board gambling the future of the club by making transfer window profits everytime and not investing in a team that is clearly Shite to start with we are heading in one direction only!

[quote user="Canary"]

Delia and Michael are in a supporters forum in Lodon this evening so we will see what they have to say on Saturday''s result.

[/quote]

Is that Loddon or London ?

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"]Its a new season, we''ve signed 12 players who have been together for between 2-10 weeks. A squad bought on the recommendations of those with the football knowledge, ie; Gunn, Deehan, Crook, and Butterworth.

The board have merely santioned those transfers, they have to trust those they empowered to do the football things right. Saturdays result was down to the players and the management team and Gunny and various players have apologised, thats good enough for me.
[/quote]

and if Gunny had the money to buy Lambert or Simeon Jackson and instead plumped for Grant Holt then he is even more clueless than I thought!

Of course that was not the case though, he was starved of the suitable funds to rebuild an entire squad.

Same old pattern???

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Canary"]

[/quote]

Is that Loddon or London ?

[/quote]

I thought it was due to take place in Norwich???  [:^)]

I''m sorry, but it''s totally ridiculous to expect the board or CE to come out and speak about a single result - even one as calamitous as Saturday''s. It is not their job. Their job (among other things, of course) is to employ the manager and it is for the manager to front up and explain/justify the performances until such a point when the manager''s position becomes untenable. Now, it may be that that point is not all that far away, but, until then, to blow off about how disgraceful it is that Delia/McNally or whoever has not come out and made a statement is a total waste of time and energy. There are plenty of sticks around to beat Delia with, but this ain''t one of them.

[quote user="Canary"]

[/quote] I hope they are given the same treatment given to the board members at the open day then.

Not sure there is any reason for them to say anything, Gunn has publicly taken it on the chin along with Theoklitos.

I for one don''t particularly wish to hear anything from the board. But one member of the staff normally has plenty to say for himself via Archant - "the lads are up for it", "out for revenge" etc. Yet the silence from the Doc after the match, when of all the players as captain you''d expect him to be out with an apology is surprising, especially as his leadership on the field was so absent. Other posters have mentioned that he never spoke to Theo as the goals flew in thick and fast. I wonder if all is well with Doc??