Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

"This result will soon be forgotten"

The whole article is now on the homepage of this site.

Poor Gunny having to face the journos, you''ve got to feel for the guy. Such a nice bloke and a brilliant behind the scenes guy, shame he took a job never meant for him. Must have taken large cahoonas to walk in to the press room!

I kinda agree with this statement.

If we end up getting promoted we will not think about this result.

However, if we finish mid-table we will remember.

[quote user="Jonzey"]The above is a quote from Gunny today. Somehow Bryan, I think you''re wrong on that![/quote]

Oh god, does he engage his brain before making such crass statements. Perhaps he''s unaware of the fact that he''s added to the club''s records with that result - very much the wrong sort of record! Give a man enough rope and he''ll hang himself.

It looked even worse on Saturday/Sunday on PinkUn homepage. What was it? Some pre-match rubbish about Gunn saying we were peaking at the right time. Ridiculous nonsense.With Archant on the board (and easy access to players) does it mean we are forever doomed to repeat our cycle of "player rallying cry on friday = fu*ked up result saturday"?

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]It will be forgotten. We''ll concede 10 at Yeovil.[/quote]

I doubt it but if it happens it won''t be the first time you have conceded 10.

The record books won''t forget it.The worst ever opening day defeat for a team playing at home.

Ok Gunn faced the press, so did Theo. Not forgetting Holt ( God knows why as he actually tried to change things Saturday ) ... where are Nelson, Doc & Semmy? They are almost as culpable as the keeper. Not that i would believe any apology from them anyway.