Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Gunn Is Clearly Not The Man For The Job

He''s had 20 games now and won 3.The Charlton game was pathetic and the 7-1 was simply inexcusable. Gunn comes across as being too weak, too inexeperienced, and he''s now been in charge for 2 of the worst performances in the clubs history, our last 2 league games incidentally.My optimism for the new season has now turned to complete frustration and impatience, because instead of looking forward to what i thought was going to be a successful promotion season, I now feel back to the last few weeks of Roeder when City''s ascension was just not going to happen until he was sacked.Thats the case now, we can forget any talk of promotion while Gunn''s in charge, and for me were just delaying the inevitable.

Gunn clearly has no idea what he''s doing. But when he goes, and he is bound to soon after saturdays ''performance'', we will just get some other useless t****r in to replace him. Like Crook or Butterworth. Delia and MWJ need to go ... I am fed up with them destroying our club.

He''s got no idea. Our performances and results show it. The way he speaks after the games shows it. The way he acts on the touchline shows it.

Ever since Nigel Worthington left we''ve desperately needed a manager who has proven he can put together a decent side on a small budget.

To think we used to complain and finishing mid table in the championship... now look at us :( it''s depressing times for city fans and Gunn is making our woes WORSE!