Sign in to follow this  
Shyster

Gunn, Butterworth & Crook

Obviously, in the first instance, I blame the twots who employed them, but Gunn, Butterworth & Crook are a sh*te combination.I''m sure most would agree that there isn''t much of a gulf ''twixt the standard of football within the third, fourth and even the Blue Square Premier, so why the hell can''t Fester & co  get the likes of players who''ve plied their their trade (mostly successfully) in these lower divisions to play competitively against the likes of Colchester? I''ll tell you why - because Fester & co have thrown a hotchpotch of a squad together when it was obvious to most that strong super middleweights & pacey welterweights with pace were required to compete in this Division - players that enhance the skills of lightweights such as Hoolahan in a free role, and players that relieve defenders whose confidence isn''t forced into relying on sh*t or bust mid-fielders. Shame on you, Butterworth - you actually have experience of the lower Leagues.

The hartlepool fans in my family are laughing at us for taking Butterworth off their hands... we''re the laughing stock of the footballing nation and Delia is sitting there happy with all the season ticket sales...

agreed, gunn has never managed before and hartlepool couldn''t wait to see the back of butterworth. I do hope if Gunn resigns if things get worse, and he drags butterworth with him, there is a future at norwich for Ian

Hard to tell who is the best of the bunch. Crook has been involved in signing some dodgy Aussies, Butterworth couldn''t organise a p!ss up in a brewery and Gunn couldn''t run a bath (nicked from Canary Call).