Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

All eyes on us tonight....

Just watching SSN and talking about tonights Carling cup games and they have a piece about us on there.

Everyone is going to be looking out for our result tonight and most will be hoping we fall on our faces again.

I know it''s early but I''m not sure Gunn can survive much longer with all the media hype surrounding us after Saturday.

Be a real shame if we got tonked 3-0

Tonight’s  result is barely relevant bar pride and

whatever it is, the underlying problems with NCFC  appear insurmountable.

Devout of finance and any new

initiatives the future looks bleak for the foreseeable future.

As was cruelly put at the meeting last evening, “Want a

new manager? - OK find me one who would take the post.-No Takers"

Tonights result is barely relevant bar pride and whatever it is the underlying problems with NCFC  appear insurmountable.Devout of finance and any new initiatives the future looks bleak for the foreseable future.As was cruelly put at the meeting last evening " Want a new manager? - OK find me one who would take the post.-No Takers"

[quote user="Duffman"]Just watching SSN and talking about tonights Carling cup games and they have a piece about us on there. Everyone is going to be looking out for our result tonight and most will be hoping we fall on our faces again. I know it''s early but I''m not sure Gunn can survive much longer with all the media hype surrounding us after Saturday. Be a real shame if we got tonked 3-0[/quote]

Not most, only the Yeovil fans and smudge, wiz, etc.