Sign in to follow this  
Barclay_Boy

The Chap Sitting Next To Me & Administration

[quote user="Bobzilla"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]I for one do not fear administration in the slightest. Most clubs seem to have prospered from it: Ipswich, Hull, Notts County and Southampton to name just four. With our huge support and excellent facilities, I see City as ripe for massive investment and an attractive proposition to boot. With the right ownership I think we could easily establish ourselves in the Premiership. A League One, or even god forbid, League Two side we are not![/quote]You fool. Administration has destroyed more clubs than it has saved. Leeds. Luton. Bournemouth. Even Southampton were moments away from being destroyed. And I suspect that Southampton''s new owner''s interests lie not in the club, but in the docks.[/quote]Isn''t Yarmouth getting a new harbour about now ?  Wonder if he''s got any mates...

[quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="sad little canary"]Unfortunity I believe this, but I also feel Norwich could be the first to go into administation and not get bailed out. The hammer and nails are hanging over Norwich city as a league club. And what does the future hold...a AFC Wimbledon type club run by fans?[/quote]

This will not happen

Do you know there are people with a lot of money that you just did not know about, such people come out when there are real bargains to be had.

[/quote]

. . . and when someone who didn''t want to sell now has no option