Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Come on yeovil do us a favour and......

"After you''ve heard the chimes please stay seated"]make sure Otsemobor gets injured and cant play rest of season (:"

You are a sick individual if you publicly wish a Footballer to be injured to the extent of being out for the season.  This is a disgrace to anyone who calls themselves a football fan and one that thinks he is a Norwich City supporter.  you should be ashamed of yourself.  it shouldnt matter what person puls on the shirt, you DO NOT wish harm upon him, you are sick and should be banned from this forum.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Give in ! ...............we need every penny we can get ( even if it is a mickey mouse cup )[/quote]

The League Cup a ''mickey mouse'' cup? - a competition that we''ve only had success in and stirs the memories of many a City fan? A prize of European qualification for the victors and possibly the runners up?

I would be astounded by your stupidity if you didn''t exhibit all of the time.  [:P]

[quote user="barclay_canary"]"After you''ve heard the chimes please stay seated"]make sure Otsemobor gets injured and cant play rest of season (:"

You are a sick individual if you publicly wish a Footballer to be injured to the extent of being out for the season.  This is a disgrace to anyone who calls themselves a football fan and one that thinks he is a Norwich City supporter.  you should be ashamed of yourself.  it shouldnt matter what person puls on the shirt, you DO NOT wish harm upon him, you are sick and should be banned from this forum.[/quote]Lighten up its only a bloody joke jesus [:P]

[quote user="barclay_canary"]"After you''ve heard the chimes please stay seated"]make sure Otsemobor gets injured and cant play rest of season (:"

You are a sick individual if you publicly wish a Footballer to be injured to the extent of being out for the season.  This is a disgrace to anyone who calls themselves a football fan and one that thinks he is a Norwich City supporter.  you should be ashamed of yourself.  it shouldnt matter what person puls on the shirt, you DO NOT wish harm upon him, you are sick and should be banned from this forum.
[/quote]

100% agree with all that, except 1 player i dont mind getting an injury and so i am not feeling sorry for him is: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/8193468.stm  after his celebration last year aimed at the ex plymouth ''keeper turned murderer.

[quote user="bleedin apostrophe"]Lighten up its only a bloody joke jesus [:P][/quote]In future find a friend first.  If you don''t have any, then make one.  Then tell them the joke.  If they laugh, it''s funny.  Wishing an injury on a player is not funny.That said, I still want to lock Gary Doherty in a cupboard whenever Archant come knocking.

"That said, I still want to lock Gary Doherty in a cupboard whenever Archant come knocking."

Locking up players in a cupboard just isn''t funny, wah wah wah wah...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="bleedin apostrophe"]Lighten up its only a bloody joke jesus [:P][/quote]In future find a friend first.  If you don''t have any, then make one.  Then tell them the joke.  If they laugh, it''s funny.  Wishing an injury on a player is not funny.That said, I still want to lock Gary Doherty in a cupboard whenever Archant come knocking.[/quote]thats just sick wishing to lock a player in a cupboard you should be banned from this forum