Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

ON THE PITCH!! ON THE PITCH!! ON THE PITCH!!

It is not an offence to go on the pitch 90 minutes before the start of the match, or 90 minutes after the end of the match!! How about everybody stay behind 90 minutes and 15,000 of us pile on the pitch :P !!! Another great idea from the Rastaman!!

Sort me a lift out back to Fakenham and bring some tinnes and you got a deal my man [B]

[quote user="Rastaman"]It is not an offence to go on the pitch 90 minutes before the start of the match, or 90 minutes after the end of the match!! How about everybody stay behind 90 minutes and 15,000 of us pile on the pitch :P !!! Another great idea from the Rastaman!![/quote]

surley before the match, no point after be the only ones thier. at least delay the game for for a bit and get noticed. instead of sitting their at 5 o clock like a bunch on penguins. 

I think this Rastaman should be given the role of fan coordinator or something - he comes up with some brilliant suggestions ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]I think this Rastaman should be given the role of fan coordinator or something - he comes up with some brilliant suggestions ...[/quote]

:) I agree, thankyou

Don''t the turnstiles open at 13.30? In which case you wouldn''t be able to get on the pitch for more than a second before it is an offence! However, if it is at 13.00 you''ve got half an hour!!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Don''t the turnstiles open at 13.30? In which case you wouldn''t be able to get on the pitch for more than a second before it is an offence! However, if it is at 13.00 you''ve got half an hour!![/quote]

Exactly what i was thinking, also Rasta how would you stay around for an hour and a half without stewards making you leave?

[quote user="Rastaman"]It is not an offence to go on the pitch 90 minutes before the start of the match, or 90 minutes after the end of the match!! How about everybody stay behind 90 minutes and 15,000 of us pile on the pitch :P !!! Another great idea from the Rastaman!![/quote]

Been there, seen that, you''re too late dreadhead;

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1793213/ShowPost.aspx

What i like about Rastaman''s suggestions are that they usually have a sense of humour about them.Do you sit in the Barclay lower block A by any chance? There was a bloke there that had me in stitches with his comments Saturday and kept asking for tips for the dogs at Yarmouth.