Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

So who's next?

In a past post Notts Canary hinted that old Hucks wanted to join Forest in his past loan spell and nothing happened due to cash (although I think we are financially better prepared for a bid) Just say we lost all three at the end of their loans (something I also doubt but what if), will the board continue to support the team through more loans? Personally this to me is a dis-economy as forever more now whatever we splash out on new player loans or signings we will always be going "Could of got Hucks for that etc"

I noted with interest that Chadwick from Everton was linked with a loan move to Crewe, is he our next prem player to come in on loan? I hope the board have set a precedent now where we go for top quality, as results speak for themselves when we have these players in our midst. One thing is for sure, we the fans will no longer settle for second best as we have so often in the past, why should we, we are the bums on seats, the holy grail for every football club, you''ve got us NCFC, now keep us.

ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE MOANS NO WONDER THE PLAYERS FAULT ON THE PITCH WITH THE MOANING ,AGAIN GET BEHIND THE TEAM .AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN DONT GO TO THE MATCHS WAKE UP ,WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY BE LIKE WIMBLEDON AND OH LETS MOVE TO KINGS LYNN AND GET OURSELVES IN DEBT.WELL DONE THE BOARD AND MR WORTHY ANH HIS MEN.

Obviously you see the club scrambling around for second rate signings in the second and third division for the next few seasons, big dave. Your hopes have not been raised by the cardiff experience and the recent signings. Im glad that you are content in a nice comfortable world where no one speaks out and offers constructive criticism and has mediocre expectations. So lets happily grind away offending no one and in this league forever, what tosh.

Why not look forward to the remaing months of the loan period and have high hopes for the games after.