Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

HOW ABOUT A LOCK IN?

as it is the wrong time to turn on delia & co in a match, how about a ''lock in'' as such after the 90 mins. all the people who normally go outside the directors entrance should stay in the ground after the final whistle to get their point accross. i can see smudger quite happilly staying put!! 

i think you would get more people stay in their seats too than hang outside an entrance no one will come out of. 

[quote user="glove1"]

as it is the wrong time to turn on delia & co in a match, how about a ''lock in'' as such after the 90 mins. all the people who normally go outside the directors entrance should stay in the ground after the final whistle to get their point accross. i can see smudger quite happilly staying put!! 

i think you would get more people stay in their seats too than hang outside an entrance no one will come out of. 

[/quote]Agree, that''s a much better idea. Although outside the ground you can get a little more in their faces so to speak.

90 minutes after or before the start the match it is not an offence to go on the pitch !!!! Clearly says in the Football Offences Act !!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]90 minutes after or before the start the match it is not an offence to go on the pitch !!!! Clearly says in the Football Offences Act !!![/quote]

Sorry its 90 minutes before the start of the match and 90 minutes after the end of the match!!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]90 minutes after or before the start the match it is not an offence to go on the pitch !!!! Clearly says in the Football Offences Act !!![/quote]

print off and put in your pocket!! if you got enough fans behind the idea and pass the word around i reckon you would get a decent amount. dont forget radio norfolks studio looks in the ground so would get instant coverage.

[quote user="glove1"]

. i can see smudger quite happilly staying put!! 

[/quote]

it will have to be outside the ground then.. old Smudles doesnt get into Carrow Road much....the shine of his head blinds people.

jas :)

[quote user="Rastaman"]

Sorry its 90 minutes before the start of the match and 90 minutes after the end of the match!!!

[/quote]

Does it not then become trespassing?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought that there was no law against trespass anymore.

[/quote]

[/quote]Yep - it''s private property.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]But in England trespass is a tort not a crime.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep - it''s private property.

[/quote]

But in England trespass is a tort not a crime.
[/quote]

Exactly, it''s civil rather than criminal. Action of the kind proposed by the OP would lead to the stewards having to use "reasonable force" to remove the protesters. The Police could be called but their role would be to ensure that there was no aggression on either side that may lead to criminal proceedings, the Police could not assist in the removal of the Protesters.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]But in England trespass is a tort not a crime.[/quote]Then the Club could seek injunctions against trespassers or damages.Either way it''s not pretty!

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep - it''s private property.

[/quote]

But in England trespass is a tort not a crime.
[/quote]

Then the Club could seek injunctions against trespassers or damages.

Either way it''s not pretty!

[/quote]

You''ll only get injunctions against repeated trespass where there is a loss involved. As a one-off the Club can''t do much about it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

cant see them trying to get a few hundred protesters done for trespassing! as a one off it may work?? like i said, instant coverage as the press are still around the ground and live radio from the studio by the snake pit. this should not effect the players as they will get my whole support as long as they are playing to their best. 

i am sick of our board and their excuses about where are moneyhas gone etc....and if we carry on like this, i think we need to let delia know what we think.

p.s. if smudger isnt in the ground, they have all the doors open at 90 mins so no doubt he could ''sneak'' in!!

That would be quite funny. I reckon all the fans have a sit down out side the ground in complete silence.

The only why that this is going to gain any publicity etc is to do it during a game.  I was at a Mansfield game a few years back and they hated their chairman, they sung anti songs all game and had banners up inside the ground, it made the national news and with Delia at the helm, it would get a hell of a lot of coverage.

The problem that we have at NCFC is that there are to many Delia KTFers who will complain that we are "not getting behind the team", for all the good that that has done us over the last five years!

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cant see them trying to get a few hundred protesters done for trespassing! as a one off it may work?? like i said, instant coverage as the press are still around the ground and live radio from the studio by the snake pit. this should not effect the players as they will get my whole support as long as they are playing to their best. 

i am sick of our board and their excuses about where are moneyhas gone etc....and if we carry on like this, i think we need to let delia know what we think.

p.s. if smudger isnt in the ground, they have all the doors open at 90 mins so no doubt he could ''sneak'' in!!

[/quote]

If we had a large scale protest inside the ground (at least 1,000 plus) then Smudger would pay the bitch £20 or so to be there... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If we had a large scale protest inside the ground (at least 1,000 plus) then Smudger would pay the bitch £20 or so to be there... [;)]

[/quote]

it could work and there cant be any delia lovers saying ''you cant boo through the game''...etc...

If we all stayed inside the club by our seets the stewards would not get us out if we sang anti songs and stayed long enough they wouldnt be able to get us out i think its a great idea more people would stay and we would get instant coverage, chanting outside the ground dont get through but staying in the ground chanting would deffinatly get the point across!

[quote user="Felixfan"]Surely if you are a shareholder it is not trespassing as you are a part owner.[/quote]

Ahh they done this one on TalkSport this morning when a Chelsea fan who owns shares in the pitch itself called in to offer his support for the two City fans who were on the pitch Saturday.

It is still trespassing and he should be shot at dawn apparently??? [:|]

We had a sit in during the final months of the Chase Out era, after a game against Watford.

The club just let us sit there until we got fed up and drifted out a few at a time.  The highlight was Luther Blissett coming out of the Watford dressing room and having a laugh with us. 

Not very effective I''m afraid. 

What is the point in even discussing this. Its just People who moan on these boards nothing will ever come about from it.

Oh and smudger whatever your opinion of delia there is no need to resort to petty personal insults.

[quote user="Delia really it was nothing."]

What is the point in even discussing this. Its just People who moan on these boards nothing will ever come about from it.

Oh and smudger whatever your opinion of delia there is no need to resort to petty personal insults.

[/quote]

I believe "fool" or "incompetent" are valid in describing Delia (if you believe that her action/inactions have brought the club to it''s present state) but bitch, witch, slag, etc. are totally wide of the mark and are the resort of people of limited vocabulary and low intelligence.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Delia really it was nothing."]

[/quote]

I believe "fool" or "incompetent" are valid in describing Delia (if you believe that her action/inactions have brought the club to it''s present state) but bitch, witch, slag, etc. are totally wide of the mark [/quote]

Agreed.