Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Theoklitos apologises to fans.....

Being a decent keeper in his time, you would expect Gunn to be at least capable of finding a good keeper in his role as "manager" - even if he doesn''t have an eye for outfield players. Where that dreadful result came from after a good pre season, goodness knows!! It was the worst possible start to the season, and I don''t think even the most optimistic fan inside Carrow Road on Saturday can do anything but be filled with dread as to the outcome of this season with Mr. G in charge.

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

Being a decent keeper in his time, you would expect Gunn to be at least capable of finding a good keeper in his role as "manager" - even if he doesn''t have an eye for outfield players. Where that dreadful result came from after a good pre season, goodness knows!! It was the worst possible start to the season, and I don''t think even the most optimistic fan inside Carrow Road on Saturday can do anything but be filled with dread as to the outcome of this season with Mr. G in charge.

[/quote]

We feel the same, absolutely dreading the next home game

All this stuff about Theoklitos is driving me nuts. YES he had a bad game, but the thing is Otsemobor, Nelson, Doherty and Gill were all AWFUL too. Together they turned saturday into the 7-1 thrashing. If it wasnt for one of the 5 players messing up for each goal it was another so all this blame going on the goalkeeper is mad. their last goal showed how easy it was as their sub took the ball past Nelson easier than anyone ive ever seen which was ultamately why the goaly had to commit himself etc. I think we need to change the defence more and let Theoklitos have another game or two to show his worth considering the next game is only the cup.P.S. Doherty and Nelson were the worst centre back pairing ever seen at carrow road ever

I think the best way he could show us all how sorry he is would be to get himself selected as the Aussies wicketkeeper in the final Ashes test.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I wouldn''t want to be anywhere near Spain when bombs are going off out there[/quote]never any bombing on british soil then?

Less than in Spain, Loz.

Shouldn''t you be on a beach, or something?

i am on the beach now here wifi everywhere even on the bus fantastic surfing and skin cancer

Thats still sad that you''re on holiday and you''re still sitting on a puter whilst there are fit birds walking past.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Thats still sad that you''re on holiday and you''re still sitting on a puter whilst there are fit birds walking past.[/quote]actually i live here and am very happy with wife and young son

[quote user="Metatron"]Yes, Saturday was Theo''s biggest match of his career so far. That''s what you get for signing an Aussie keeper without much of a track record.[/quote]A few of you have said that and it''s not at all true. He played in two grand finals in the A-League, both in front of over 50,000 people going mental. Clean sheets in both games. More pressure there than an opening day fixture in League One.

[quote user="Patch"][quote user="Metatron"]Yes, Saturday was Theo''s biggest match of his career so far. That''s what you get for signing an Aussie keeper without much of a track record.[/quote]A few of you have said that and it''s not at all true. He played in two grand finals in the A-League, both in front of over 50,000 people going mental. Clean sheets in both games. More pressure there than an opening day fixture in League One.[/quote]Bet he didn''t have an alleged right back trying to lob him from 50  yards though. Brings a whole new meaning to the word "pressure".