Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Wiggins starting tonight??!!?!?!?

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]Norwich : Theoklitos, Spillane, Doherty, Askou, Drury, Wiggins, Whaley, Gill, OTJ, Cureton, Holt.[/quote]

But OTJ is in the Wales squad?

If that''s the team i''m gonna get the hump.

They may win, but it''s not the point, surely it''s a chance to give Maric, Hughes and Wiggins (if fit), a chance to get match fit?

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]Norwich : Theoklitos, Spillane, Doherty, Askou, Drury, Wiggins, Whaley, Gill, OTJ, Cureton, Holt.[/quote]

lmao!!!! no macdonald then! deary deary me Gunn!

Well, he is trying something very new - Wiggins barely match fit, and not Lapin, in place of Holy (-is he in disgrace over the finger gesture?) Why Cureton? If with Wiggins we are going to play an orthodox 4-4-2, why not go for height in attack and include Maric.We can''t say he isn''t trying something new. Tonight will tell if it works. He has broken with his practice of not revealing teams until as late as possible. I wonder why?

[quote user="Salopian"]Well, he is trying something very new - Wiggins barely match fit, and not Lapin, in place of Holy (-is he in disgrace over the finger gesture?) Why Cureton? If with Wiggins we are going to play an orthodox 4-4-2, why not go for height in attack and include Maric.

We can''t say he isn''t trying something new. Tonight will tell if it works. He has broken with his practice of not revealing teams until as late as possible. I wonder why?
[/quote]

PLEASE come up to speed and read ALL the thread

Thank you!

According to CL on Twitter.......

The eagles have landed in Yeovil. Lots of sunshine, a bit like Saturday. If they lose I will begin a rumour about playing in the dark.