Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

hev you got a broken avatar image, bor?

As a result of the new look on the main site, a few things have been moved around behind the scenes.

This will probably only affect you if you joined over 3 years ago or so and haven''t updated your avatar since.

If so, please reply here or drop us a line at webdesk@pinkun.com and we''ll restore them as soon as we can.

Edit: If you''ve changed it since it went missing, we won''t be able to tell which one it was.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]As a result of the new look on the main site, a few things have been moved around behind the scenes.This will probably only affect you if you joined over 3 years ago or so and haven''t updated your avatar since.If so, please reply here or drop us a line at webdesk@pinkun.com and we''ll restore them as soon as we can.[/quote]broken is spelt "brook".  As in "Is yer havatar brook bor ?".  Here''s a link to an English to Broad Norfolk translator [:)]

I can''t remember if mine was good quality, but I think it was better than this? Can you try and restore it by any chance, see if it helps?

Just had to upload mine, but no hassle. Seems to fit a bit better now too.

Liking the new look btw team

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Web Team - Vince"]As a result of the new look on the main site, a few things have been moved around behind the scenes.This will probably only affect you if you joined over 3 years ago or so and haven''t updated your avatar since.If so, please reply here or drop us a line at webdesk@pinkun.com and we''ll restore them as soon as we can.[/quote]broken is spelt "brook".  As in "Is yer havatar brook bor ?".  Here''s a link to an English to Broad Norfolk translator [:)][/quote]I live in stoke ferry, that translator is brilliant

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]I can''t remember if mine was good quality, but I think it was better than this? Can you try and restore it by any chance, see if it helps?[/quote]If you''ve changed it, we can''t tell which one it was.

Vince,

Can anyone explain to me how I can post when those adverts at the botom obscure the ''post'' button? This is becoming really tiring.

IE7 which I have had for somewhile. This has only been a problem in the last week.

It happens the first time I try to post every time. The way round this is to click back and to reopen the post window which solves the problem. I seem to recall I am not alone in this as someone else posted about this last week. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

[quote user="Desert Fox"]

IE7 which I have had for somewhile. This has only been a problem in the last week.

It happens the first time I try to post every time. The way round this is to click back and to reopen the post window which solves the problem. I seem to recall I am not alone in this as someone else posted about this last week. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

[/quote]

I''m loosing half of the last post on bottom of each page because it is being covered up by the adverts/information at the bottom of the page, but like you say, if you hit the back button and then go forward again it cears.

Come on Vince!

This is not an isloated example as at least two others have reported the same problem. Do you know what the problem is and will it get sorted?