Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

Anyone else getting loads of stick?

since the weekend my life has been unbearable by some of my friends and family taking the piss out of me, anyone else in the same boat?

You should try living in the borders, the ONLY saving grace was that THEY lost (although they were robbed, apparently). Just about every other breed of fan seems to think it is really funny......

I was driving through Mattishall on Saturday in my Norwich shirt, when an 8 year old on a bike shouted out "Naaaarch arrr shet !!!!" At me.  This was before the game.

The village where I live in Cambridgeshire is full of scummers and they know that I am a Norwich fan only too well...When I go home I''m going to get loads and loads of stick. Winning tomorrow COULD save me a little abuse *heres hoping*

yes ive been getting lots of stick...been getting all it summer.....in fact i seem to be getting it for the last 4 years...seems it goes hand in hand with being one of the yellow army......oh i wish i could be proud of my team ......i wish...i wish...........................

Lol its all really funny tbh, i haven''t had much yet, but no school, and at work there''s only my step-dad and whoever wants to go on the internet, who i don''t know.....

I actually think this result was so cataclysmicly bad, even those that you have thought would have taken the piss geuinely wanted to know how it had happened! (I couldn''t reallty tell them in it''s entirity as I stormed out at half-time).

I''ve been cutting a lot of stuff down at work today and by mission of clearing up I''ve got a lot of sticks, does that count?

Seriously though, the minute I got off the train at Diss an former Ipswich-supporting aquaintance appeared and there arent too many sympathetic people out there otherwise

My worst bit was yesterday when i was at a family christening in..................

COLCHESTER!!!!!half the people there were Colchester supporters and the rest apart from me and my two brothers were ipswich supporters. Can you believe it on all the weekends this had to happen it had to be this one

yea i got loads my dad and all my family are leicster fans! And they all came down yesturday for a get together! and we started playing cards and they all wanted to change the game to sevens! I hate family sometimes!

....past two days have been h**l.......................shouted and laughed at in the street, in the pub, at work and at home. One slanging match with a newsagent, and various assorted binnery incidents.

Ipswich fan on the desk opposite (I had had enough of his ranting...), and when he went for a wee, I accidentally walked over too his desk chucked he "IPSWICH LEGENDS" cup onto the floor, and unfortunately it smashed into tiny pieces. I quickly kicked the mess under his desk, and put my Norwich cup in the Ipswichs cup place! ...He wasn''t best of pleased, but it was worth it & it shut him up...:)

Works been unbearable,Posh fans and the like taking the rise from 7.30 till 3.00.........[:''(].....but i still love the club,suppose i always will

At least theres no scum fans here,which is a god send [:D].......but donny rovers and posh fans can be just as harsh [:''(].it can''t get any worse...can it?