Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

So who still thinks Otsemobor should start the next game?

I got ridiculed for suggesting that he shouldnt start the Colchester game after the Wigan game.

Personaly I think he shouldnt have even been given another opportunity after Charlton.

It comes as no surprise that he started off this disaster with the most awful back pass of all time. Just perhaps it would have been a different story because upto then we actually started brightly.

I know there were others who were just as bad, but he has had chance after chance.

Nelson shouldnt wear the shirt again (hartlepool fans warned us) and Theo should be given 90 minutes tonight to show if it was a one off.

Yes...

We dont have a right back other than him, we have players who can play there, but not right backs. Also, i still think he is a decent player, has Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi etc never had a bad game? Yes he does often play bad, but hes undoubtly very quick, and if he can get the right training, or somehow gets a brain i think he could be quite good.

Long shot but you never know...

I will be angry if he is in the first 18 ever again

What more does he need to do wrong? Maybe he needs to shoot at his own goal. Woops, that back pass was like a shot lol

So he has already done that!

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes...

We dont have a right back other than him, we have players who can play there, but not right backs. Also, i still think he is a decent player, has Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi etc never had a bad game? Yes he does often play bad, but hes undoubtly very quick, and if he can get the right training, or somehow gets a brain i think he could be quite good.

Long shot but you never know...[/quote]

Have you seen Spillane play, he played for Luton most of last season at right back.

[quote user="ncfclad"] Just perhaps it would have been a different story because upto then we actually started brightly.[/quote]

And if you remember it was Otsemobor and Whaley who had us starting brightly down the right wing.

I wouldn''t start him tonight as I want to see how Spillane plays in a contested match, unlike the preseason games.

Usain Bolts quick but that doesn''t make him Fernando Torres. Also Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi have one bad game in ten. Semi has one good game in ten if your lucky. Unfortunately the backpass Saturday was the final straw for me. A 6 year old would know better

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes...

Long shot but you never know...[/quote]SOMEHOW GETS A BRAIN bang on Brendan

He has been consistently poor for some time now, it is time to explore other options.  Play Spillane at right back where he made a decent fist of things for Luton last season and then we have a benchmark to compare him against. 

[quote user="Brendan"]Yes... We dont have a right back other than him, we have players who can play there, but not right backs. Also, i still think he is a decent player, has Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi etc never had a bad game? Yes he does often play bad, but hes undoubtly very quick, and if he can get the right training, or somehow gets a brain i think he could be quite good. Long shot but you never know...[/quote]

Can''t you see how laughable this has become.

"Also, i still think he is a decent player, has Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi etc never had a bad game?"

"Yes he does often play bad"

"if he can get the right training"

"or somehow gets a brain"

"Long shot but you never know..."

The positive is... He''s very quick.  Well my God, perhaps if we put Doc''s straightline speed, Otsemabor''s general pace, Nelson''s heading and Drury''s left foot into one player, we might have a player!!

Otsemabor had his chance, he played well in pre-season and reverted back to type. Screw the lot of them, send in the supposedly second tring of Stefanovic, Askou, Wiggins and Spillane.

/Rant

I think he should start the next game..........

In stocks outside Norwich castle wearing a jester hat.