Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Tonights Team?

Interesting!

Nice to see Curo given a run out... I know he has been bad last season, but a drop in a division can re-make a player. Shame Cody Mac ain''t starting... would be good to see Adeyemi play. But where is Hughes?!!

[quote user="Chris Martin"]Theo

Doc Nelson Askou

Otsemobor Gill Adeyemi Lappin

Hoolahan

Cureton Martin

Apparently acoording to Colney Spy on Twitter??[/quote]

i would be surprised if Gunn dosent play the same team he started with on sat, they need confidence and in his eyes it was his best team!it is only a cup game!(but a whole lot more!!)

Can''t see that being the team tonight, only an idiot (oh, hang on...) would play three at the back straight after a 7 (seven) - 1 defeat.

Where is holt too?? curo and chrissy up front isnt what I would call a big strike force or lots of goals (please let them prove me wrong!)! Also want to see hughes and cody in there!

[quote user="Penfold"]Can''t see that being the team tonight, only an idiot (oh, hang on...) would play three at the back straight after a 7 (seven) - 1 defeat.[/quote]

watch this space....i would bet theo will start! along with most of them who played sat!

Hughes is on international duty with OTJ isn''t he?

Would start Holt and Cody to give them more playing time together.

The defense I just really don''t know what to say :(

Doc Nelson Askou

Hoolahan

Cureton Martin

Apparently acoording to Colney Spy on Twitter??[/quote]Why would Holt be dropped after Sat, at least he showed some desire, whereas Martin was subbed as he was ineffectual.And after conceding 7 on Sat why would we play 3 at the back ?Sorry but I don''t see the logic in the line-up.

[quote user="Chris Martin"]If this is the team I get the impression its using wing backs and with hoolahan just infront of Gill and Adeyemi?[/quote]Agreed - that actually doesn''t look too bad to me. Although I''d rather Semmy wasn''t playing. (But then I didn''t think the line up on Saturday looked too bad on paper...)

I would be amazed if we started 3 at the back, lappin to play left back maybe? In a 4 4 2? Otsemobor has no place in any NCFC team at RB or RM, Not while Whaley and Spillane are fit.

Thing is, if we didn''t have two centre backs slower than a slow man''s slow bits, Otsemobor would make a good wing back I reckon. He would know the impetus was on him to attack because he had three at the back, unfortunately 2 of them are as previously mentioned, slow. Dunno if Askou has any pace as haven''t seen him play. Anyone know?

Doc Nelson Askou

Hoolahan

Cureton Martin

Apparently acoording to Colney Spy on Twitter??[/quote]If this is right then surely it''s supposed to form up more like this?:                      Theo       Doc       Nelson      AskouSemmy                              Lappin              Gill     Adeyemi                   Hoolahan                Curo  Martin

Which looks slightly better at the back. I''d play Holt and Cody though. And it''s the wing back thing which leads to Semmy so I''d go more orthodox and play Spillaine.

Having said that, this is only the team that ''colneyspy'' posted on twitter - and i''m not sure his record is necessarily that great is it?

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="Chris Martin"]Theo

Doc Nelson Askou

Hoolahan

Cureton Martin

Apparently acoording to Colney Spy on Twitter??[/quote]If this is right then surely it''s supposed to form up more like this?:                      Theo       Doc       Nelson      AskouSemmy                              Lappin              Gill     Adeyemi                   Hoolahan                Curo  Martin

Which looks slightly better at the back. I''d play Holt and Cody though. And it''s the wing back thing which leads to Semmy so I''d go more orthodox and play Spillaine.[/quote]

Quite like that team actually... I''d keep faith with Semmy in that formation, I think that run in the first 10 mins in Colchester showed how destructive he could be. Think we need CBs that are quicker than cruise ships though... We can only hope that Askou can at least keep up with Clive Platt, Unlike Doc and Nelson. Also would liek to see Cody starting upfront, and maybe Hughes instead of Gill. But I think this would bring a welcome change of formation to the side.

Keelan

Payne                           Black

Stringer               Forbes                     Anderson

Livermore            Bone         Cross         Paddon               Foggo.

Sub. Howard.

Thats not the real Chris Lakey....[quote user="Norfolk Ned"]Lakeys twitter says no Otsemobor, Nelson, Lappin,  but Wiggins and Spillane, Askou, Cureton in.[/quote]

There is a fake Lakey around.  The team has only been announced so far by the fake Lakey....

Quite like that team actually... I''d keep faith with Semmy in that formation, I think that run in the first 10 mins in Colchester showed how destructive he could be. Think we need CBs that are quicker than cruise ships though... We can only hope that Askou can at least keep up with Clive Platt, Unlike Doc and Nelson. Also would liek to see Cody starting upfront, and maybe Hughes instead of Gill. But I think this would bring a welcome change of formation to the side.

Yeah Semmy is destructive. Oh the Irony!

Hound the lazy scumbag out of Norfolk.