Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Tonight's XI

Good decision from Gunn. Dropped those who did not perform - Theo, Nelson, Semi imparticular.Nice to see Cody starting too hope he can push on from here and get a couple of goals tonight!

Assuming of course we aren''t playing Hoola behind the front two with a three man midfield. Much, much better and I am genuinely surprised that Gunn has changed it so much. Slightly impressed, but obviously still, Gunn out.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Just about right I''d say, although I would have played Theo.[/quote]Good job you aren''t in charge then, it''d be even worse than Gunn!!

Looking forward to seeing how Askou does.

I guess it is the correct decision by Gunn to make all 5 changes, kind of suprised he didnt stick with Theo, not sure where is going to get another chance now until Alnwick leaves or have a mare himself.

McDonald and Holt sounds mouth-watering!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Basically the Doc plays so we will be shit as usual. When will we get a manager that can see this man is F****** hopeless![/quote]But Nelson is worse. So what would you do? Plat Dumic? Stephens?

[quote user="ref89"]Not changed that much and I cant see what Martin did wrong personally.[/quote]He didn''t score. Cody did. That''s what strikers are judged on, goals.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Basically the Doc plays so we will be shit as usual.

When will we get a manager that can see this man is F****** hopeless!

[/quote]

Who would you have played instead of Doc?

I like that team, could work really well (apart from i don''t like Whaley, can Hughes play there?) on Saturday i would have this with Hughes in for Whaley and OTJ in for Gill.

Don''t think Hughes is 100% fit, I would imagine Gunn is waiting to play him in the league game on Saturday

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Poor Maric, doesn''t even get a chance in the Carling.[/quote]He''ll get games. This has just been made a load more important as a result of team morale. Amazed he dropped Theo. I quite like the ''earn it back'' approach! Obviously he hasn''t responded well eh?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Poor Maric, doesn''t even get a chance in the Carling.[/quote]Hopefully Maric and Cureton will come on at the hour mark to stake a claim.Yes Jamie Lad deserves a chance.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Poor Maric, doesn''t even get a chance in the Carling.[/quote]Hopefully Maric and Cureton will come on at the hour mark to stake a claim.Yes Jamie Lad deserves a chance.[/quote]Oh. My. G no. No. I can''t be bothered.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Buy a decent one! Would have been my first target Pre season[:''(]
[/quote]

Maybe so, but who out of our squad would you of played tonight?

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Poor Maric, doesn''t even get a chance in the Carling.[/quote]Hopefully Maric and Cureton will come on at the hour mark to stake a claim.Yes Jamie Lad deserves a chance.[/quote]Oh. My. G no. No. I can''t be bothered.[/quote]Might aswell terminate his contract then?

Subs: Theo, Cureton, Maric, McVeigh, Martin, Lappin, Hughes

This is what Pete says on the live chat, didn''t catch it myself on the radio! No natural defenders on the bench at all... interesting!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Poor Maric, doesn''t even get a chance in the Carling.[/quote]Hopefully Maric and Cureton will come on at the hour mark to stake a claim.Yes Jamie Lad deserves a chance.[/quote]Oh. My. G no. No. I can''t be bothered.[/quote]Might aswell terminate his contract then?[/quote]I just came.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Poor Maric, doesn''t even get a chance in the Carling.[/quote]Hopefully Maric and Cureton will come on at the hour mark to stake a claim.Yes Jamie Lad deserves a chance.[/quote]Oh. My. G no. No. I can''t be bothered.[/quote]Might aswell terminate his contract then?[/quote]I just came.[/quote]Lol.Plus I would like to have seen Stefanovic somewhere. POOR STEFANOVIC STAYY!!!!!

Think I''d have preferred Lappin instead of Gill - and Hoolhan pushed forward into the middle behind the front two.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]Poor Maric, doesn''t even get a chance in the Carling.[/quote]Hopefully Maric and Cureton will come on at the hour mark to stake a claim.Yes Jamie Lad deserves a chance.[/quote]Oh. My. G no. No. I can''t be bothered.[/quote]Might aswell terminate his contract then?[/quote]I just came.[/quote]That actually made me spit drink up my nose!