Sign in to follow this  
CostaCanary

City website down?

The website is coming up fine for me, but the commentry is cutting out every 2 minutes or so and i keep have to refreshing the page while it takes an age each to connect to the stream, and it''s starting to get ''very'' irritating.... If this keeps happening i don''t think i''ll even bother this season.... Doubt i''ll be missing much.

Thanks v much. Just tried it but unfortunately same response. Connected to the site earlier this evening but now can''t connect to it at all. Connection to every other site totally fine. I''ll just have to keep trying.

Can''t you listen online direct to Radio Norfolk?I thought the CW deal only applied to league games?

Hooray. Finally in via City site. Hi LQ. Thanks for suggestion. Tried Radio Norfolk but the agreement seems to apply to League Cup games too as just received usual prerecorded message. OTBC.

Yepp. Mine Kept Cutting Out Every Few Minutes Or So. Now Listening On A Normal Radio (Surprisingly Have Been Able To Tune Into Radio Norfolk Considering I Live In Ipswich)! Plus The Commentry On Canaries World Seems To Be About 20Seconds Behind!

Not working for me either.Apparently "Player has received an empty RTMP URL" - everytime I try to click on Norwich City commentary.Oh how I love having to pay £35 a year for a service I''ve already paid for through my TV licence fee as punishment for being an exile who then has to travel 120 miles to home games.