Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Jamie Cureton...

What are peoples thoughts on him?

I think he could do fairly well in League 1. But we have Maric, Holt, Cody and Martin who all seem to be better. He could be one to bring on later in games though??

I hope he gets a run out for the JPT games, but we all know Cureton loves playing with a TALL target man, I think Holt is more the physical target man not the one to lump it to and win flick ons.

[quote user="Brendan"]What are peoples thoughts on him?

I think he could do fairly well in League 1. But we have Maric, Holt, Cody and Martin who all seem to be better. He could be one to bring on later in games though??[/quote]I think he can''t score in a brothel.

The guy should have left the club over a year ago and wouldn''t get in any other League 1 side, probably not even League 2. So why should he get a sniff in our team?

He has found his level me thinks, give him a run of games with his prefered big man, then he will score goals. He is useful to have in the squad.

[quote user="Brendan"]What are peoples thoughts on him? I think he could do fairly well in League 1. But we have Maric, Holt, Cody and Martin who all seem to be better. He could be one to bring on later in games though??[/quote]

The sooner he leaves the better.

[quote user="Brendan"]What are peoples thoughts on him?

I think he could do fairly well in League 1. But we have Maric, Holt, Cody and Martin who all seem to be better. He could be one to bring on later in games though??[/quote]I think is Maric, Holt, Cody and Martin were all injured, suspended or abducted by aliens, and Renton and Daley were unavailable, he''d definitely be my first choice striker.