Sign in to follow this  
CanaryRyan

Brentford Away - Aug 18th

Does anyone know if there are many tickets still available? I was planning on going in the Canary Store tomorrow to get a couple but i dont know if there all sold out etc. Also will there still be seats on the coaches? Any help would be appreciated :) OTBC!

Dunno about the coach but the club shop are getting 400 terrace tickets delivered tomorrow. They were supposed to get there today but Brentford''s printer was busted. There''s a few seated tickets there already but not many at all if you''d rather sit.

They said should call about lunchtime tomorrow.

[quote user="CallsignViper84"]Dunno about the coach but the club shop are getting 400 terrace tickets delivered tomorrow. They were supposed to get there today but Brentford''s printer was busted. There''s a few seated tickets there already but not many at all if you''d rather sit.

They said should call about lunchtime tomorrow.[/quote]That annoys the hell out of me. I called for terrace tickets the other day and the guy on the phone advised me that we wouldn''t be getting anymore and that I should buy seats. Bummer!

Sorted, the ticket office have received some more terraced tickets this morning! Ive ordered mine, i know, i must be mad! OTBC

[quote user="Southern Canary"]

Got two seated tickets. Unreserved seating. Im hoping that i can have a word with someone on the turnstiles and get onto the terrace ;)

[/quote]

Your in the same boat as me mate. Hopefully they will let us in. Bit annoyed really cos i did ask on saturday if there is any chance i can stil get terracing and the women said no.