Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

How are you preparing for tonights game ?

Well im going to listen in on the radio and follow the vidi printer on the site  ( if i can find it now they changed the look)But to take my mind off tonight ive been in the kitchen since 1pm and have just finished making no less than 3 curries.... over kill i guess... but i couldnt just play footy manager all day id implode !!Anyone else having nerve issues ?

Brown trousers & 3 pairs of underpants (with reinforced gussets).If you''re having 3 curries you''d need something similar, match or no match !

[quote user="ron obvious"]Brown trousers & 3 pairs of underpants (with reinforced gussets).If you''re having 3 curries you''d need something similar, match or no match !

[/quote]i like it [:D]

I have a load of smack, crack and dope. Then if that fails, I have the car, hosepipe and garage ready.

I''ll miss the first 15 mins, to watch the end of eastenders :)

I will the switch over to SSN and put that on mute, and shove the old radio on.

Norwich City FC - Carling Cup, FA Cup, and League 1 winners 09/10

:D

i will have Radio Norfolk on while playing COD4.  i need something to vent my anger when city concede a goal. so no better way than mindless killing on COD4.  bring it on.  or if city score, then the world will hear about it.  lol

[quote user="Brendan"]I''ll miss the first 15 mins, to watch the end of eastenders :) I will the switch over to SSN and put that on mute, and shove the old radio on. Norwich City FC - Carling Cup, FA Cup, and League 1 winners 09/10 :D[/quote]

Another community wallowing in a sea of abject despair and misery.....