Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Alnwick must start on Saturday

You are going on the basis of one game each, in their total career stats Theo is well ahead. Also if we get to reliant on Alnwick we will fail when he goes later this season.

I''m going on the basis Alnwick is an accomplished Championship keeper contracted to a Premiership club, where as Theo has started one competetive game in League One for Norwich and has conceded seven, coming from the Australian A-League (not of the same ilk as the Championship, by any means).

reliable after 45 minutes?? Do you mind if I wait a little longer before declaring him our saviour!

[quote user="ref89"]reliable after 45 minutes?? Do you mind if I wait a little longer before declaring him our saviour!
[/quote]

My point is he should be ahead to Theoklitos you muppet, I think Alnwick is having a better first 45 minutes than Theo did on Saturday...

Well, Alnwick is only here for 3 months so we may as well use him and get some moneys worth, otherwise he will just be another pointless loan signing to whom we will have paid wages for nothing in return. I''d like to see Rudd get a run ahead of Theoklitos, though, who I hope never to see play for us again.

Think we may as well pay up Theo''s contract now , after Gunns assertions he was big enough to bounce back dropping him tonight just confirms Gunn has no confidence in him whatsoever .

I did wonder when we signed Alnwick whether it meant that Gunn had watched Theoklitos after signing him on Crook''s recommendation, only to subsequently realise that he had in fact signed a load of old cack. Perhaps we now have our answer.

A Villa mate of mine is watching England U20s at the minute and is very impressed with Rudd. We may not have to wait too long before we see him at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Let''s all have a disco"]I did wonder when we signed Alnwick whether it meant that Gunn had watched Theoklitos after signing him on Crook''s recommendation, only to subsequently realise that he had in fact signed a load of old cack. Perhaps we now have our answer.

Theo was Gunns number 1 target!

Says who?That''s the only time I''ve heard that Theo was Gunn''s number 1 target.

Apparently Theo was not a Crook recommendation at all.

Still think he is a good keeper, who just had a total nightmare on Saturday partly thanks to the defence in front of him.

I took that to mean number one as in ''keeper No:1?Oh well!

For me definately has to start. Sounds alot more reliable. For me get him on loan for the rest of the season while we can and have him as number one

[quote user="LQ"]I took that to mean number one as in ''keeper No:1?Oh well!

[/quote]

what are u on about!!!! Gunn started with his first 11 on sat! Like i said tactically useless!

Take The Friendly''s Into Account And............... Alnwick Has Conceeded 1 Goal In 2 Games So Far, Whereas Theo Has Conceeded 9 Goals In 2 Games!!!!