Sign in to follow this  
S.Yorks Canary

Anyone having problems with canaries player / commentary?

first time ive used the new canaries player tonight and cant seem to get the commentary.

ive logged in OK but when i select the game nowt'' happens....have tried log on and off again before anyone asks !

anyone ahd the same problem?

I had the same problem but working now.

I closed the window, opened another and went back on to the website and it worked (I stayed logged in as well)

Hope it helps

Do you need it for tonight?Doesn''t the Canaries World (as was)/BBC thing only apply for league games?

It''s been bloody useless all night.It keeps on cutting out, and i''ve managed to listen to only about 7 or 8 minutes of the match tonight.It seems to be the ''Norwch way'' at the moment - A complete disgrace in every aspect.

Mine was working fine then went off during half time and now nothing!  Pathetic that we pay good money for this, so much for new and improved, it worked fine last year and in fact I think the display and information was better.  Still, we seem to be winning without me listening so it''s a small price to pay!!

[quote user="Johnny Collins"]Mine was working fine then went off during half time and now nothing!  Pathetic that we pay good money for this, so much for new and improved, it worked fine last year and in fact I think the display and information was better.  Still, we seem to be winning without me listening so it''s a small price to pay!![/quote]I was a subscriber a few years ago (the first 2 years of the service), but gave up.  I got fed up with it not working every other game.  Sounds as though they still haven''t sorted the problems.

Finally got audio commentary again, only missed all 3 goals.  Still, all about the result.  Enjoyed being really annoyed with crap service on Canary Player tonight slightly more than Saturday at Carrow Road!

[quote user="dhickl"]I was a subscriber a few years ago (the first 2 years of the service), but gave up.  I got fed up with it not working every other game.  Sounds as though they still haven''t sorted the problems.[/quote]

Me too, complete waste of time & money. I mean, I can watch any Premiership game I want from some crappy website in Taiwan but get City on Canariesworld - forget it