Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Chris Goreham....

Isn''t Alnwick (pronounced Anick) in the North East?It''s  the place where they filmed the first couple of Harry Potter movies.

[quote user="king canary"]Bollocks it is. I know Sunderland fans who all called him Alnwick.[/quote]

Er... maybe they were wrong???

Well considering he played for them for a good few years I trusted them to know. Ho hum maybe I am wrong then. Apologies. Not to Goreham though, hes still rubbish.

[quote user="Jonny O - disgrace in yellow"]Easy to criticise isn''t it. I think him and Adams are very good to listen to. Have you ever tried commentating on a match?[/quote]

No. Ive also never tried playing a game of professional football. Does that mean I cant criticise the players?

[quote user="Jonny O - disgrace in yellow"]I would imagine commenting for 90 minutes on a football match is not the easiest thing to do. You might think he is ''rubbish'' and that perhaps you can do better. Perhaps you also think you know how to pronounce our keepers name as well.[/quote]

I''m sure its not the easiest thing. Personally I dont think Goreham is great shakes. Is that ok with you?