Sign in to follow this  
LQ

On The Ball, City...

Well call me a happy clapper but I hope we WIN!AlnwickSpillachio - Doc - Askou - DruryWhaley - Gill - Adeyemi - WesHolt - CodyGet in![:P]

[quote user="ref89"]I think everyone hopes but we rarely get.[/quote]Not so - some ''expect''.I''d rather deal in hope than expectations [;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Well call me a happy clapper but I hope we WIN!AlnwickSpillachio - Doc - Askou - DruryWhaley - Gill - Adeyemi - WesHolt - CodyGet in![:P]

[/quote]

Good to see that not everyone on here subscribes to the ''I hope we lose so that Gunn gets the sack'' mentality. I really get sick of hearing that garbage.

Well that''s 45 minutes and a clean sheet!Bring it on [;)]

[quote user="ref89"]I think everyone hopes but we rarely get.
[/quote]You obviously didn''t see the thread about hoping we lose...

I was referring to the sane ones of us[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="ref89"]I think everyone hopes but we rarely get.[/quote]You obviously didn''t see the thread about hoping we lose...[/quote]

[quote user="LQ"]Well call me a happy clapper but I hope we WIN!AlnwickSpillachio - Doc - Askou - DruryWhaley - Gill - Adeyemi - WesHolt - CodyGet in![:P]

[/quote]your not a happy clapper cause you want us to win....your a happy clapper cause of your love for delia!

[quote user="scrimmage"]A clean sheet is always a good sign.[/quote]Not really! I''d prefer a win against the mighty Yeovil in all honesty.

[quote user="ref89"]I was referring to the sane ones of us

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="ref89"]I think everyone hopes but we rarely get.
[/quote]You obviously didn''t see the thread about hoping we lose...[/quote][/quote]The minority on this board then