Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

2-0

[quote user="dhickl"]Nice one McDonald & Holt[/quote]i did predict 2-0! pat on the back....lets hope it stays like that illl be top of prediction league!

Anyone who says Gunn in, he''ll turn it around etc etc now I will come to your house and rape you.

On behalf of all true Norwich supporters who want the best for this club, we are devastated by this seemingly competent performance. We think that Bryan Gunn, no matter how well City do, is not the man for the job. We hope this is a one off and that we go on to get hammered on Saturday. [Y]

[quote user="Lets all have a disco"]Hoolahan and Holt, surely?[/quote]McD took a shot, then Holt got the rebound (from RN)

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]On behalf of all true Norwich supporters who want the best for this club, we are devastated by this seemingly competent performance. We think that Bryan Gunn, no matter how well City do, is not the man for the job. We hope this is a one off and that we go on to get hammered on Saturday. [Y][/quote]You seem to think he''s the man for the job no matter how BAD we do. One win against the mighty Yeovil changes nothing.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]On behalf of all true Norwich supporters who want the best for this club, we are devastated by this seemingly competent performance. We think that Bryan Gunn, no matter how well City do, is not the man for the job. We hope this is a one off and that we go on to get hammered on Saturday. [Y][/quote]You seem to think he''s the man for the job no matter how BAD we do. One win against the mighty Yeovil changes nothing.[/quote]Just because I want City to win doesn''t mean I think Gunn''s any good. I was merely poking fun at the tossers who were hoping for a Yeovil win tonight. Bless ''em.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]On behalf of all true Norwich supporters who want the best for this club, we are devastated by this seemingly competent performance. We think that Bryan Gunn, no matter how well City do, is not the man for the job. We hope this is a one off and that we go on to get hammered on Saturday. [Y][/quote]You seem to think he''s the man for the job no matter how BAD we do. One win against the mighty Yeovil changes nothing.[/quote]Just because I want City to win doesn''t mean I think Gunn''s any good. I was merely poking fun at the tossers who were hoping for a Yeovil win tonight. Bless ''em.[/quote]Fair enough. And obviously I always want us to win, and would rather we won every remaining game this season but I just don''t think Mr Gunn is anywhere near the man fr the job.