Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

well done gunn and team

As a one off it is a good result, no doubt.

But if we don''t get points from our upcoming league games then it means nothing.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]i know i am going to get slaughtered for this but think Gunn did a good job tonight getting that performance and making the necessary changes[/quote]ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE CAUSING OUR CLUBS DEMISE GUNN OUT!!11!!11!

Urgh.

Still think he''s crap, but i agree with virtually all of the players he ended with, so i think praise for picking the right team this time.

He can''t drop Hughes or Adeyemi now surely?

Cody and Holt up front it seems with Maric as cover.

Alright Askou was wobbly, but what do you expect coming in after Saturday for your first match, Doc was wobbly too, but they kept a clean sheet.

Sounded like Whaley crossed ok and Spillane kept things in order at the back

All in all, a good job.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]i know i am going to get slaughtered for this but think Gunn did a good job tonight getting that performance and making the necessary changes[/quote]I''m as optimsitic as I was on Saturday morning. Otsemobor''s mistake, Theo''s mistakes - and Lisbie and Platt on hot form.....Let''s hope it was truly a one off.

We were destroyed on saturday but destroyed someone else tonight.

I think the Gunn Out lot are way to quick to call for his head but we should also not be too quick to call our team amazing now.

Please no one make a decision on the management or the team until at least 10 or so games have been played.

But well done boys tonight, Holt looks as tho he is the player we have been missing for years.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]i know i am going to get slaughtered for this but think Gunn did a good job tonight getting that performance and making the necessary changes[/quote]

To be fair Gunn was forced to make the changes,he started.... in his mind the best team on sat! Hardly wisdom! but good result never the less!

[quote user="sven_goran"]

Norwich fans in Bulgaria are happy with the victory!

[<:o)]

[/quote]

Hordes of ''em, are there? ;o)

Spot on BA Barracus - those who were slaughtering the side after Saturday are as ''previous'' as those who will now laud it, we really do have to give it more games to see which is the ''real'' Norwich.

Those who said we needed to give it c10 games and see at that point were probably right (even though many will have changed that opinion after the Col U debacle!). Saturday was a nightmare, but they deserved the right to show that it was a one-off.

I think the team picked itself really and its good to see a clean sheet.

I would love to see a captain who leads in a Norwich shirt,something we haven''t seen for years.

Well done Holt,must have something to do with the surname about working hard.

Lets see what happens in the League on saturday.

It is a very good result, and needs to continue, to fight back from a 7-1 loss, to a 4-0 away win, is very good, but that doesn''t mean they are forgiven...

Great win Gunny! Great changes made and a special well done to Holt. Must give adeyami, spillane and cody massive confidence also. I dont know why people are still complaining and wont admit that this was a good result though.