Sign in to follow this  
Downloads

Centre Backs

Pete''s given them both a 5 for tonight. This is my only concern with the whole first 11 now.

Doc poor again and Askou who i thought would be better, wasn''t. Altho that is harsh given it was his first game and coming in after a 7-1 slaughtering.

Are there any answers (I would bang on about Stefanovic again, but i know it''s unrealistic), any options? Any thoughts??

are you a bell end? they just bounced back after a 7-1 defeat to win 4 nil and also kept a cleansheet away from home!! whats wrong with that defensive performance?

Radio Norfolk said they were solid enough so who knows? Not sure if it''s fair to fault this evening though. As far as bouncing back goes that''s pretty good going - but will count for nil if it goes to pot in the league again.

Nope, i''m not a bell end, but you''re obviously a d1ck.

They were ineffective in attack according to people watching the game, doesn''t mean it was a good defensive display? Are you retarded?

Surely that makes sense?

[quote user="valiant"]simply need a new one, wish stefanovic was staying though[/quote]After Saturday the only thing that mattered was keeping a clean sheet.  They will improve with confidence and wins and clean sheets.  Let''s hope we get both at Exeter.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Pete''s given them both a 5 for tonight. This is my only concern with the whole first 11 now.

Doc poor again and Askou who i thought would be better, wasn''t. Altho that is harsh given it was his first game and coming in after a 7-1 slaughtering.

Are there any answers (I would bang on about Stefanovic again, but i know it''s unrealistic), any options? Any thoughts??

[/quote]

Adams thought they were both solid tonight, Goreham didnt think they were bad either........... Its all about opinions.

But did you listen to RN where Adams said askou played really well and is now saying as i type that both CB really impressed him tonight and looked excellent

adams said they were solid and excellent... he was at the game and saw it with his own eyes and presumably knows what he`s talking about .. i`ll take his word for it for now [:D]

Could well be the truth, was only keeping up witht he live feedback, not claiming i know everything.

Didn''t think it required being insulted for, was only giving an opinion. But that''s the d1cks on here for ya.

Feedback didn''t read pretty at the time, but like you say, people see things different ways.

Pleased with the clean sheet obviously, just gives me concern. Hopefully Askou is gonna be everything i hoped he would. Love Scandanavians in defence!

as long as ozzy , theo and nelson don''t start saturday i will be much more at ease watching soccer saturday . surley we will have the same back four at the weekend.

Won''t get a chance to see for myself until Brentford. The text update from Pinkun Pete suggests Doc was very nervous in 1st half and didn''t deal very well with what was thrown at him. Maybe we could be kind on him and say it is understandable after 1-7. Maybe we could be harsh on Gunn and say why pick a f*cking captain that always looks petrified. Looking at the next two games, only two days apart, can we afford to change pairing at the back again on Sat? I would argue not, as we would probably want to rotate from Sat to Tue. Don''t envy Gunn on that choice.

The defence couldn''t have been too bad, as they kept a clean sheet and the GK had little to do.

Probable starters for Saturday, I''d imagine.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Could well be the truth, was only keeping up witht he live feedback, not claiming i know everything.

Didn''t think it required being insulted for, was only giving an opinion. But that''s the d1cks on here for ya.

Feedback didn''t read pretty at the time, but like you say, people see things different ways.

Pleased with the clean sheet obviously, just gives me concern. Hopefully Askou is gonna be everything i hoped he would. I Love Scandanavians in defence!

[/quote]

Must be their blonde hair & blue eyes. [img]http://greekturkish.18.forumer.com/html/emoticons/greekturkish/wank_opt_6.gif[/img]

[;)]

Will you stop yanking all over my posts you filthy and digusting little man.

Are you on the sex offenders register?

Nervous looking defence on Saturday, same again last night, nervous defence for the last five seasons.... I wonder who the common denominator is?

And maybe it''s been worse this season and the end of last because in big pressure situations our captain is far from a calming influence, and is in fact the biggest source of panic.