Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Drury injured again !!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

He''s a bloody waste of time now isn''t he?

Have we now got to the stage where we''ve got to write him off?, Get fit quick Wiggins because I really don''t fancy Lappin at left back,

[/quote]Don''t think Lappin is entirely happy with that role either.

simply put, NO. for all u know its a minor knock that doesn''t want to be risked, how can you just write someone off who has been committed to the club for so long

time to offload Drury now i think.. how much have we spent on treatment in the last few years on him now? he''s costing us money!

jas :)

We''ve still got Lappin, Wiggins (when fit) and that youngster who I''ve heard good stuff about.

Lappin is much better Left Mid, but isnt his preffered position left back?

I reckon Lappin is just as good as Drury Left back?

Err....we were not told he was taken off injured he just went staight to the tunnel ? Maybe he needed to txt his Mrs ?Sounded like he played well tonight

[quote user="Binky"]
Don''t think Lappin is entirely happy with that role either.
[/quote]

So right, i have never seen a more miserable player in my life when he is at Left back.

He clearly likes to be in midfield and playing more part in the attacking side.

He can do a job but it would add another worry to the defence.

[quote user="Brendan"]Lappin is much better Left Mid, but isnt his preffered position left back?

I reckon Lappin is just as good as Drury Left back
?[/quote]Er no Brendan. he prefers left mid. He''s down as such on the club web site. Grant asked him to play at LB when Drury was injured. Roeder saw him play there in his first game at Carrow Rd (2-2 with Ipswich) when he was MoM (I think) and cleared off the line in the final minutes, played him there again away to Plymouth, and that was the end of Lappin as far as Roeder was concerned. Nice man. Lappin lacks pace - but he can be very good on the ball and is probably our most accurate corner and set piece taker. That could be crucial in this league. I hope we see more of him - but not at LB or at the expense of Drury.