Sign in to follow this  

Quite like the look of the new site but please not in blue. Seeing as we cant get our Saturday night paper copy any more at least leave this site pink, or yellow, but not blue

Phew! Thought the lunatics had hold of the asylum then. Apologies for any overreactions there. I''m a bit allergic to blue!

[quote user="Romantic"]Phew! Thought the lunatics had hold of the asylum then. Apologies for any overreactions there. I''m a bit allergic to blue![/quote]Aint we all!

[quote user="Brendan"]and "binners"[/quote]

I could also explain how to out yourself as a troll, but as you''ve just done it, there''s probably no need[:D]

Beauseant
you''ll have to explain that one to me im afraid outing yourself as a troll? as far as i am aware Brendan is just 15 and fairly new to the site so is just getting up to speed on stuff. I think anyway.......

Besides, I love the story of how the Binners got their name, it always brings a smile to my face.

Go on, someone tell Brendan the Lovejoy story

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]I do hope that is not a sign of things to come Vince. Can You please confirm that the forum shall remain Pink please webteam?[/quote]It''s back to Pink.It was picking up EDP24 forum styles, not anything from Ipswich sites!

[quote user="matt crowhurst"] Beauseant you''ll have to explain that one to me im afraid outing yourself as a troll? as far as i am aware Brendan is just 15 and fairly new to the site so is just getting up to speed on stuff. I think anyway.......
[/quote]

The smiley face should have given it away as being tongue in cheek. I know he''s a young lad but I just found it strange that a City fan didn''t know what a binner was, given it''s almost constant use on here . No harm was intended and hopefully no offence taken!

Apologies to you Brendan if you thought I was being serious!

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]I do hope that is not a sign of things to come Vince. Can You please confirm that the forum shall remain Pink please webteam?[/quote]

It''s back to Pink.

It was picking up EDP24 forum styles, not anything from Ipswich sites!
[/quote]

Vince, the message board link could be more prominent imo.  There''s a spare black tab on the row above - could you use that instead?

[quote user="canary cherub "]

As Andy from Little Britain would say . . . I don''t like it [:(]

[/quote]

Yer I know [:P]

I actually quite like it, it''s different to the old site, but better and clearer.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

I actually quite like it, it''s different to the old site, but better and clearer.

[/quote]

We don''t want it any clearer!!! If they make it too easy the binners will be able to understand it!

i apologise to you then

Beauseant just get fed up with people on here giving other people grief for voicing their opinions and asking questions. As for the story regrading how Binners got there their name i dont know that one just assumed that the only job they could ever hope of getting with all their spare fingers and their ''good looks'' was through working on the bins

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We don''t want it any clearer!!! If they make it too easy the binners will be able to understand it!

[/quote]

But they can''t ALL read  [:D]