Sign in to follow this  
JTG

Cody Mac

UN - BE - LIEVABLE !!No wonder some of our players get tight! I had a hunch it would take no time at all for someone to play the moron card on Cody''s clean sheet last night. Even if this was intended as a wry joke it''s not funny. I''m not saying that everything in the garden''s rosy, far from it. But don''t go placing problems where they do not as yet exist.

[quote user="Romantic"]UN - BE - LIEVABLE !!No wonder some of our players get tight! I had a hunch it would take no time at all for someone to play the moron card on Cody''s clean sheet last night. Even if this was intended as a wry joke it''s not funny. I''m not saying that everything in the garden''s rosy, far from it. But don''t go placing problems where they do not as yet exist. [/quote]Tool.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Romantic"]UN - BE - LIEVABLE !!No wonder some of our players get tight! I had a hunch it would take no time at all for someone to play the moron card on Cody''s clean sheet last night. Even if this was intended as a wry joke it''s not funny. I''m not saying that everything in the garden''s rosy, far from it. But don''t go placing problems where they do not as yet exist. [/quote]Tool.[/quote]Why? I''ve placed my reason for disagreeing with you on the table. I don''t think it''s in any way reasonable to give Cody any grief at all at this stage. We have enough to worry about without making ghost issues up. Sorry if you''d prefer a one liner insult but I''m not on here to trade playground insults. Was it a joke post or are you seriously suggesting that we have a young striker who won''t hit a barn door. If you are - then I can not for the life of me see how you arrive at that so early on.If it was a joke, then pardon me for not seeing it, but there are so many complaints (rightly) flying around at the moment that the tone is hard to grasp on new threads. Can''t believe I just spent this long responding to you calling me a tool!

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Romantic"]UN - BE - LIEVABLE !!No wonder some of our players get tight! I had a hunch it would take no time at all for someone to play the moron card on Cody''s clean sheet last night. Even if this was intended as a wry joke it''s not funny. I''m not saying that everything in the garden''s rosy, far from it. But don''t go placing problems where they do not as yet exist. [/quote]Tool.[/quote]Why? I''ve placed my reason for disagreeing with you on the table. I don''t think it''s in any way reasonable to give Cody any grief at all at this stage. We have enough to worry about without making ghost issues up. Sorry if you''d prefer a one liner insult but I''m not on here to trade playground insults. Was it a joke post or are you seriously suggesting that we have a young striker who won''t hit a barn door. If you are - then I can not for the life of me see how you arrive at that so early on.If it was a joke, then pardon me for not seeing it, but there are so many complaints (rightly) flying around at the moment that the tone is hard to grasp on new threads. Can''t believe I just spent this long responding to you calling me a tool![/quote]I can''t believe I''ve just spent that long reading that drivel.Read through the rest of the thread. I don''t think anyone here has really criticised Cody Mac. He looks a quality striker.Obviously the original post was tongue in cheek posted at the time of his string of missed chances 8-) Everyone loves Cody Mac. Fack.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Romantic"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Romantic"]UN - BE - LIEVABLE !!No wonder some of our players get tight! I had a hunch it would take no time at all for someone to play the moron card on Cody''s clean sheet last night. Even if this was intended as a wry joke it''s not funny. I''m not saying that everything in the garden''s rosy, far from it. But don''t go placing problems where they do not as yet exist. [/quote]Tool.[/quote]Why? I''ve placed my reason for disagreeing with you on the table. I don''t think it''s in any way reasonable to give Cody any grief at all at this stage. We have enough to worry about without making ghost issues up. Sorry if you''d prefer a one liner insult but I''m not on here to trade playground insults. Was it a joke post or are you seriously suggesting that we have a young striker who won''t hit a barn door. If you are - then I can not for the life of me see how you arrive at that so early on.If it was a joke, then pardon me for not seeing it, but there are so many complaints (rightly) flying around at the moment that the tone is hard to grasp on new threads. Can''t believe I just spent this long responding to you calling me a tool![/quote]I can''t believe I''ve just spent that long reading that drivel.Read through the rest of the thread. I don''t think anyone here has really criticised Cody Mac. He looks a quality striker.Obviously the original post was tongue in cheek posted at the time of his string of missed chances 8-) Everyone loves Cody Mac. Fack.[/quote]Ok nuff said. I missed the tone of it. Never much appreciated being called a tool though.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Romantic"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Romantic"]UN - BE - LIEVABLE !!No wonder some of our players get tight! I had a hunch it would take no time at all for someone to play the moron card on Cody''s clean sheet last night. Even if this was intended as a wry joke it''s not funny. I''m not saying that everything in the garden''s rosy, far from it. But don''t go placing problems where they do not as yet exist. [/quote]Tool.[/quote]Why? I''ve placed my reason for disagreeing with you on the table. I don''t think it''s in any way reasonable to give Cody any grief at all at this stage. We have enough to worry about without making ghost issues up. Sorry if you''d prefer a one liner insult but I''m not on here to trade playground insults. Was it a joke post or are you seriously suggesting that we have a young striker who won''t hit a barn door. If you are - then I can not for the life of me see how you arrive at that so early on.If it was a joke, then pardon me for not seeing it, but there are so many complaints (rightly) flying around at the moment that the tone is hard to grasp on new threads. Can''t believe I just spent this long responding to you calling me a tool![/quote]I can''t believe I''ve just spent that long reading that drivel.Read through the rest of the thread. I don''t think anyone here has really criticised Cody Mac. He looks a quality striker.Obviously the original post was tongue in cheek posted at the time of his string of missed chances 8-) Everyone loves Cody Mac. Fack.[/quote]Ok nuff said. I missed the tone of it. Never much appreciated being called a tool though.[/quote]Apologies.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he had a bad game but he is no Cureton... he will be back amongst the goals soon im sure.

jas :)

[/quote]I wouldn''t say he had a bad game. Just didn''t really go for him in front of goal. He hit the bar, ok should really have scored a couple, but on another day they will go in. The important thing is that he was getting chances and wasn''t afraid to keep on shooting. His interview after the game suggests that his confidence is still very much intact.He strikes me as more of an Earnshaw type player, won''t take all of his chances but his pace and work off the ball will ensure the chances will keep on coming, hopefully half of which he will take. Like Mr Earnshaw who we never replace. Or have we?